Pop star Britney Spears announced on the

toospoildis005
Pop star Britney Spears announced on the "Late Show with David Letterman" that she is once again pregnant. The singer delighted the already spoiled crowd with her good news. Too many tabloids have already speculated on the pregnancy rumors but Spears was able to confirm the expectancy on her own accord.

For more information, please visit either:
www.too-spoiledhotties.com (external - login to view)

www.toospoiledhotties.com (external - login to view)

www.too-spoiledhotties.com/br...o_spoiled.html (external - login to view)

www.toospoiledhotties.com/bri...o_spoiled.html (external - login to view)

Evi3000
I love Britney Spears,

She is my favorite pop-singer

sanctus
Quote: Originally Posted by toospoildis005View Post

Pop star Britney Spears announced on the "Late Show with David Letterman" that she is once again pregnant. The singer delighted the already spoiled crowd with her good news. Too many tabloids have already speculated on the pregnancy rumors but Spears was able to confirm the expectancy on her own accord.

I can't help but sometimes wonder why we as a society can't just take an artist for the work they do instead of this obsessive fascination with their personal lives. For example, I am still a Beatles fan. I love their music, their harmonies, their genius and still play their Cd's on a regular basis. But, having said all that, I could care less if Ringo has one child or twenty. Has nothing to do with the groups 'music.Maybe we are so consumed with their personal lives, these artists, because of a lack of confidence in our own? After all, what does Ms. Spears child-bearing have to do with her music? Who cares how many kids the woman and her husband have?

tamarin
As long as Britney Spears' target audience isn't kids. And it is. And as long as her outrageous stage show and personna isn't geared to exploiting children. And it is. I have nothing but disdain for the twisted pop icon and her ilk. And the devastation she and they have left across the continent.

sanctus
Quote: Originally Posted by tamarinView Post

As long as Britney Spears' target audience isn't kids. And it is. And as long as her outrageous stage show and personna isn't geared to exploiting children. And it is. I have nothing but disdain for the twisted pop icon and her ilk. And the devastation she and they have left across the continent.

(smiling) My parents felt exactly the same way about The Beatles. Thing is, if the media focused their attention on her music and not on her personal life, we'd not know a thing, now would we.I really do not think the private life of a celebrity is any of our collective business, so that is why I wonder at the obsession to know all about them by the general public