Tom Green

Tom Green Fan
Hi, Since this is a Canadian Forum i was wondering if anyone here has been lucky enough to meet Tom Green? If you have, please share your story with us

Kreskin
I didn't know he's Canadian.

Finder
When I worked at CTV both Etalk daily and OTR would have him on often. I really wanted to kick the dump *** in the nuts but I would have gottien fired... pwerhaps charged.. but on the other hand I would be the hero of millions.

Tom Green Fan
Quote: Originally Posted by Finder

When I worked at CTV both Etalk daily and OTR would have him on often. I really wanted to kick the dump *** in the nuts but I would have gottien fired... pwerhaps charged.. but on the other hand I would be the hero of millions.

Did you meet him? I know you hate him, but be honest, is he a nice guy?

Finder
Yes I have met him... he was nice enough to talk to me, not all the stars often to to the little people. But I just don't find him funny. The last time I saw him was when he co-hoasted etalk daily about 7 or 8 months ago. While he was in the lobby with me he was trying to make fun of Ellan Degenerous. He wasn't funny.

Tom Green Fan
It makes me sick then that you have such hatred towards him then after he was so nice to you, while you respect other celebrities who would have totally snobbed you.