Do you ever discuss personal issues here?

Vereya

Council Member
Apr 20, 2006
Tula
I hope I am not breaking any rule by writing this :?
My married boyfriend waved me good-bye a few days ago. I always knew that it would come sooner or later, but I didn't think it would happen so soon. And the last date that we had... everything was just perfect, and I was so happy. It was the good-bye date, only I didn't know it at that time.
And I thought that I'd be ready to accept it, because there's never been any promises... But right now I am feeling crushed. And we work together, so working days are terrible, because I see him everyday, and weekends are going to be terrible, too, because he is not coming to see me anymore...
I never thought that it would hurt so much...

fuzzylogix

Council Member
Apr 7, 2006
Sorry, Vereya, but relationships with married men is a no win situation for everyone. Everyone gets hurt. Hope you can find something to keep your mind off him. And no matter how much it hurts, best not to ever get back in a relationship with him. Unless he actually leaves his wife, making his own decision that the marriage is over. Come onto the forum and chat with people. It will keep your mind busy and youll see that people here do care about you. Good luck.

GreenGreta

Electoral Member
Jun 5, 2005
Lala Land
Aww, sorry.
Truthfully I'm more against going out with a guy ya work with than a married one. That's the worst, having to see him every day. Eww, don't envy you.

Meet up with some girlfriends and get hammered.

selfactivated

Time Out
Apr 11, 2006
Richmond, Virginia
Vereya said:
I hope I am not breaking any rule by writing this :?
My married boyfriend waved me good-bye a few days ago. I always knew that it would come sooner or later, but I didn't think it would happen so soon. And the last date that we had... everything was just perfect, and I was so happy. It was the good-bye date, only I didn't know it at that time.
And I thought that I'd be ready to accept it, because there's never been any promises... But right now I am feeling crushed. And we work together, so working days are terrible, because I see him everyday, and weekends are going to be terrible, too, because he is not coming to see me anymore...
I never thought that it would hurt so much...

You and I need to talk LOL but not here. Im pretty sure my email is under my profile. If you need a shoulder just ring.

oh wait that features turned off. here selfactivated@cavtel.net

Nuggler

kind and gentle
Feb 27, 2006
Backwater, Ontario.
8O That man is a blighter and a cad; making free with your affections and then buggering off.

You wouldn't happen to have some videos or tape recorded sessions you could send to his wife?? Some love letters??

How about a tearful confrontation on his front step.

Talk ta yer girlfriends, its called karma, and he should be in for some badddddddd karma. Nothing's for nothing.

Jolly nasty piece of business eh wot 8O

If you didn't want the whole world wide web to see your posts, maybe Wreck Beach. Then just us caring types could see.

Just a thought.

Ugg.