Any sports/celebrity/famous people on this forum??

BitWhys
last time I spoke with Dr. Hook I had to pay for the tow.

Jay
Quote: Originally Posted by I think not

Quote: Originally Posted by Jay

No, but I did sleep at a Holiday Inn Express once.

I'm with Jay.

Let me reassure the members that these were completely separate events! :P

Amik
I met Kelsey Grammer in the grocery store once, and I've been told I look like a young Liz Taylor (I've also been told I look like a young Sheila Copps AND Laura Bush... personally, I can't see where I look like any of them or where any of them look like each other, but I must have that "I know you from someplace" look

Said1

Quote: Originally Posted by I think not

No, but I did sleep at a Holiday Inn Express once.

I'm with Jay.

Let me reassure the members that these were completely separate events! :P

Suuuuuurrrrre.

And check your pm box!

fuzzylogix
I've met Sean Connery , Ali McGraw, Bruce Cockburn, Vincent Price, Monty Hall, George C. Scott, Donna Reed, and I did a small acting bit with Effram Zimbalist Jr.

glossprincess
Quote: Originally Posted by Jo

I had a drink or two with the actor/singers of the Commitments. Anyone seen that movie? They were doing a promo in our Town and we went to see them. Daughter wanted their atuographs and I went and asked them. When they heard my accent they asked me to sit with them, us all being from Dublin Ireland. I chatted with Leo Sawyer, I met Michael Cain years ago. I'm a very friendly person !

You've met the Corrs?!?! Or are you talking about other actors in that movie?

I've met TONS of famous people, but I myself am not famous lol. Except I've been on tv a few times if that counts :P

I just found out that a friend I havent seen since we finished school 2 years ago is now in the US training for the sailing in the next Olympics! Pretty damn cool, I reckon!

dekhqonbacha
Maybe I've seen any famous person, maybe I've talked with any of them, but I don't know about it. Because I wouldn't know if I had talked with any of them. In crescent street in downtown of montreal you got an opportunity to see anyone you like.