Shouldn't old men stay out of trees

#juan
Kieth Richards fell out of a coconut tree

presumably while picking coconuts.

You too can have a face like this at 63 if you smoke three packs a day and drink a bottle of scotch, along with all the drugs.

link (external - login to view)

Johnny Utah

Keith Richards will live longer then me. He's Immortal.

Daz_Hockey
down the road, near where I live, is laden with tree's, tree's that os a certain time of year, give off a pungent odur, an odur that, for the want of a better word, smells a lot like seimen, now there are many theories as to why the whole area at this particular point of year smells the way it does, the most popular is that the town council hire's the old bums to sit on the top of the tree and er.....water them.

so you can understand why I find this subject increadibly funny!!!

#juan
I don't know,

If he keeps having these accidents, falling off ladders, falling out of trees, cutting himself on his guitar strings and getting infected, he won't be immortal too much longer. :P

#juan
Daz

You don't suppose Kieth Richards was.............?....

Daz_Hockey
I think he sponsers these bums, infact I'm sure he spends his spare evening in southampton up tree's!!!....I'll get the proof!! I'll hire a pritive investigtor.....he'll spy on him, and look after the tree's great plan batman!!!

Daz_Hockey
*privit you understand the joke

Johnny Utah
Quote: Originally Posted by #juan

I don't know,

If he keeps having these accidents, falling off ladders, falling out of trees, cutting himself on his guitar strings and getting infected, he won't be immortal too much longer. :P

"Keith Richards, Rock Star, a man barely alive. Gentlemen, we can rebuild him, we have the technology. We have the capability to make the worlds first Bionic Rock Star. Keith Richards will be that man. Better than he was before. Better. Stronger. Faster."

Cosmo
I don't think Richards has actually been alive for some time. He's one of the walking dead. I'm positive. He's proof they exist.

I heard a comedian refer to the Stone's next tour as the "Steel Wheelchair" tour. heehee I love their music, though. Despite the jokes, nobody does it like the Stones!!

Kreskin
He must be training for the all-drug-olympics.

#juan

He looks like Johnny Cash just before he died...or just after

#juan
He's out of hospital

after surgery. The surgery was presumably related to the concussion, and not to the completely unfounded rumour that he had a roach clip stuck in his ear.

link

Nuggler
Quote: Originally Posted by #juan

Kieth Richards fell out of a coconut tree

presumably while picking coconuts.

You too can have a face like this at 63 if you smoke three packs a day and drink a bottle of scotch, along with all the drugs.

link (external - login to view)

If I could have the money, I'd live with the face.

Ugg.

Jo
Hi Guys, this will be my first real posting here *S*
I went to see The Rolling Stones a few years ago in Twickenham in London. What a night ! Mick Jagger and Keith were awesome. They sang none stop for over two hours. Keith was brilliant. Mick was like a man on fire, dancin and dashing all over the stage. Don't know what they were "on" but hey, they can put the younger bands to shame. Hope Keith stays healthy.

Kreskin
Quote: Originally Posted by Jo

Hi Guys, this will be my first real posting here *S*
I went to see The Rolling Stones a few years ago in Twickenham in London. What a night ! Mick Jagger and Keith were awesome. They sang none stop for over two hours. Keith was brilliant. Mick was like a man on fire, dancin and dashing all over the stage. Don't know what they were "on" but hey, they can put the younger bands to shame. Hope Keith stays healthy.

Hey Jo. They just keep going. I don't think Keith has been healthy since he was 9 years old. I hope he donates his body to medical science. Perhaps he can volunteer for pesticide experiments. Surely it would have little or no effect to his existing health and quality of life.