Some one say something interesting!!

Sassylassie
Jon and Easy my truck's name is Red light Betsey. I never get a green light or an amber.

JonB2004
I don't have a car yet. Don't have my license yet.

JonB2004
Wow Sassy! That's awesome. I wish I had luck like that.

Semperfi_dani
I think your friend is dipping in shallow waters..however, i suspect that you dip in the same pond. So not sure what to suggest to your friend other than to remind her that she won't always be young and perky. One day, she be an old bag hag and will be lucky if she can get A guy. I see it all the time..young bitchy tarts grow up to be old cougar hags.
Such a shame.

Eazy
Oh that sucks! I live in Vancouver and here it's a lengthy process to get your licence and people have to put big L's onthe back of their car meaning LEARNER or a big fat N meaning NEW DRIVER...it's soooo Gay!! Do you guys have to do that?

Eazy
Sassie - I DO NOT DIP IN THE SAME POND!!

JonB2004
Yeah, I live in British Columbia too. You have to wait 18 months after you get your learners to be able to drive by yourself.

Eazy
Bumer! So...that Graham Mcmin kid that was kidnapped was found on my ghetto street in Surrey nothing like coming home to a SWAT team in your yard...GEEZ

Said1
Cadbury's double choclate chip cookies are really good. So good, I'll probably eat most of them before bed.

Even though it's not a very big box of cookies, my next post in this thread will involve me having a stomach ache.

JonB2004
Yikes! I think that guy was up to something. Apparently, the guys who kidnapped him were drug dealers.

Eazy
Ya, I dunno I just know that it was like a Tim Hortons exploded in my hood cause their were pigs EVERYWHERE!!

Eazy
You guys wanna here a joke I just heard?
What do you call a smart blonde?

A golden Retreiver ha ha

Eazy
Hey Jon did you here Ice Cube is coming to the Comadore April 30!!

JonB2004
I hate rap music.

Eazy
Oh..That's too bad he's awsome. Anyway I better go I gotta go to my little bro's birthday.

PEACE!!

JonB2004
See you later! Come back tommorrow night. I'll be here from 3pm to 11pm.

Dexter Sinister
How about this, one of the more interesting suggestions to come out of the weird world of quantum theory: everything not forbidden is compulsory.

Doesn't apply to human behaviour though, but some people act like it does.

Said1
So anyway, I didn't eat the entire box, just half. I finished the other half this am.

Jay

I was worried about that....I don't want you to have a tummy ache.

Said1
Oh, I had one. I had about half a dozen egg rolls prior.

Hangover remedy. NOT.

darkbeaver
Iron Butterfly, rock band from the dark ages, some good tunes.

Said1
You are correct.

Now, what was the house boy's name in "Blue Hawaii", Master of All Things Forum?

fuzzylogix
Gosh, I really want to find out what happens to Eazy's friend!

Said 1, do you have any cookies for me?

Or egg rolls?

Or book lists?

InaGaddadaVida. I have that album I collect old records- go round garage sales and the Sally Ann second hand stores and pick them up for 50 cents. This is my sneaky retirement savings plan. One day, they will be worth a small fortune and then I will retire. And if it doesnt work out that way, I guess i will have a lot of good music to cry to.

Said1
Quote: Originally Posted by fuzzylogix

Gosh, I really want to find out what happens to Eazy's friend!

Said 1, do you have any cookies for me?

Or egg rolls?

Or book lists?

InaGaddadaVida. I have that album I collect old records- go round garage sales and the Sally Ann second hand stores and pick them up for 50 cents. This is my sneaky retirement savings plan. One day, they will be worth a small fortune and then I will retire. And if it doesnt work out that way, I guess i will have a lot of good music to cry to.

Sorry, no cookies, no albums and my record player is broken.