Some one say something interesting!!

Eazy

Jan 22, 2006
This forum is a little on the boring side. Can someone say something interesting to keep my attention?

Eazy

Jan 22, 2006
How bout some dirt on the boyfriends/ Girlfriends? Anybody got any issues they wanna share

Eazy

Jan 22, 2006
No! I'm A SPUNKY 23 year old girl who has a short attention span. I don't want to talk about what people had for diner last night, or what your favorite pizza is? C'mon guyz we can do better than this!!

JonB2004

Council Member
Mar 10, 2006
RE: Some one say somethin

What do you like to talk about? And not something stupid, please.

Eazy

Jan 22, 2006
OK How about this... I have this friend she's 24 and very very pretty, I love her to death but she dates these guys that well.....are geeks. I know it sounds bad but what makes it worse is she knows their geeks she just uses them for their money, she gets them to buy her all sorts of stuff then she dumps them. She's a Golddigger!! I feel bad for these guys cause most of them are really nice just kinda dorky. Do you think I should say something to her? Should I say something to the guys she's playing? or should I just not do anything and let the players play?

Canadian with a hyphen

Electoral Member
Apr 9, 2006
Calgary
what do u think of the new Range Rover? do u like it ? would you buy it?

if i give the choice of buying 2004 X5 and Range 2002 Range Rover .. what would choose and why?

JonB2004

Council Member
Mar 10, 2006
RE: Some one say somethin

I can't drive yet. But if I could, I wouldn't touch a Range Rover, let alone drive it.

Eazy

Jan 22, 2006
I never liked Range Rovers I think they look funny. If your gonna go for a pricy SUV you should go with an Escalade with some Chrome on the tiresbut honestly im a car girl myself.

Canadian with a hyphen

Electoral Member
Apr 9, 2006
Calgary
I never bought an american car in my life and never will...
I think Escalades are too pimpy ...They look nice but i wouldn't drive them.
JhonB, why wouldn't u touch a Rover , what don't u like about it ?

Eazy

Jan 22, 2006
YA Avalnche's are dope!! My friend got one of her geeks to buy her an Avalanche

Sassylassie

House Member
Jan 31, 2006
Easy, one day your friend's beauty will fade and she'll find herself all alone in her one bedroom apartment with four ex-husbands and no friends. She sounds like one shallow chick?

Canadian with a hyphen

Electoral Member
Apr 9, 2006
Calgary
Re: RE: Some one say something interesting!!

Eazy said:
OK How about this... I have this friend she's 24 and very very pretty, I love her to death but she dates these guys that well.....are geeks. I know it sounds bad but what makes it worse is she knows their geeks she just uses them for their money, she gets them to buy her all sorts of stuff then she dumps them. She's a Golddigger!! I feel bad for these guys cause most of them are really nice just kinda dorky. Do you think I should say something to her? Should I say something to the guys she's playing? or should I just not do anything and let the players play?

she will wake up one day ... i don't think u should say anything...coz she will not change anything unless she is convinced that those guys are not the right ones for her ..
unless u can convince her ... i wouldn't try to change anything