Anyone here an Iron Chef fan?

Semperfi_dani

Electoral Member
Nov 1, 2005
Edmonton
Ok..i am a huge fan of the Iron Chef. While the American one is fine, it does not hold a candle to the original cheeze bucket Japaneese version.

With the giggling japanese girl and the excitable guy who interjects with "haki-son"....whats not to like?

Semperfi_dani

Electoral Member
Nov 1, 2005
Edmonton
RE: Anyone here an Iron C

Ooh..the best part is when the Iron Chef in the opening credits takes a manly bite of the Yellow Pepper! LOL.

Eazy

Jan 22, 2006
Meow Meow. "What's that Fluffy?" Meow "You want some food?" MEOW "NO,Your getting to fat?" HISSSSS "Shut up you fat f%$k" rrrrreow ssssss rrrar. Punt ...SMASH
"Go to sleep fluffy.......... Good Kitty.

FiveParadox

Governor General
Dec 20, 2005
Vancouver, BC
I adore Iron Chef (the Japanese version exclusively).

While I would agree, Semperfi_dani, that Iron Chef America is okay, I would suggest (as you have above) that the Japanese version (with its "creative" translations, and cheesy performances and drama) is the tops.

Semperfi_dani

Electoral Member
Nov 1, 2005
Edmonton
RE: Anyone here an Iron C

I love it Five when they speculate what is going into the dish and that excitable guy cuts in "haki-son...the iron chef has confirmed that he is indeed using tofu". hahah. Cracks me up. The best chef was Iron Chef French. He went virtually undefeated (save for a couple of times).

FiveParadox

Governor General
Dec 20, 2005
Vancouver, BC
I like how they, more often than not, brought in the token bimbo.

She never had any idea what was happening. Once in a while you would hear a high-pitched squeel (something akin to laughter, I would assume), or some inane comments such as "Look! Soup!", or "Look! Tofu!", or "Mmm! It tastes like spring time!" Gah! Pissed me off so much! Heh.