What's your favorite pizza?

JonB2004
I had this really good pizza at Panago yesterday. It was the philly steak pizza with the thin crust, white jalapeno sauce, and red peppers, and we dropped the mushrooms. That was a good pizza.

What's your favorite pizza?

missile
The homemade kind with lots of cheese and piled high with ham,bacon,pepperoni and salami

Finder
I like Pizza Hut's basic pizza with extra cheese.

I can never find a place which makes pizza with the pizza sauce with a little bite anymore. I rmemeber when I was younger so many places made the sauce hot enough to make your eyes water. I miss that type of pizza. help.... I want some.

Daz_Hockey
I had a nice BBQ Beef pizza the other week round my mum's from perfect pizza...lots of bbq sauce on it

Finder
I'm so hungry now...

I don't think they made the pizza with bbq, just a hot pizza sauce.

I need to know where I can find hot pizza in Toronto. . but it has to taste good and not be overly hot.

JonB2004
There's got to be a place somewhere in Toronto.

Daz_Hockey
they do overhere, yeah I never found a decent pizza place in toronto neither...at least not down town, shoeless joe's do an ok deal on pizza, but I didnt find a single domino's....there's was loadsa bbq sauce on this one too yum

Finder
shoeless joe's, is good. I gotta go their now. lol
Yeah for some reason many Torontians like the "Pizza Pizza" brand and it's knock offs. I hate that type of tasteless pizza.

Daz_Hockey
yeah I never got pizza pizza or two cups, you just cant go wrong with a pizza hut or domino's

FiveParadox
To be honest, I like cheese pizza best. Simple.

I like vegetarian, too. (But I am a vegetarian, hehe, so I suppose my options are significantly more limited than some of my friends posting here.)

JonB2004
FiveParadox, how do you eat cheese if you are a vegetarian?

FiveParadox
Vegetarian, not vegan.

JonB2004
Sorry, my bad.

FiveParadox
No problemo.

I think not
Quote: Originally Posted by missile

The homemade kind with lots of cheese and piled high with ham,bacon,pepperoni and salami

Daz_Hockey
I think you should all try a doner kebab pizza...it's truely hideous

JonB2004
Sure sounds hideous.

JonB2004
Hey, I just thought it would be an interesting forum. Sorry, you're so bored.

Eazy
spam

fuzzylogix
Best pizza I ever ate was in Chicago-city of Pizzas---a BANANA pizza.

Toro
Oh man, the best pizza in the world, by far and away, is Vern's Pizza in Saskatoon.

www.vernspizza.com/ (external - login to view)

It is absolutely the best pizza I have ever had.

I've thought about freezing a few and bringing back down to Florida.

Toro
Hey Jay

Do you like Guzzle Pizza?

Kreskin
Doug Flutie once said he couldn't find a decent pizza in Vancouver. Sounds like T.O. has the same issue.

Toro
I didn't have a decent pizza in TO in the three years I lived there. It all sucked.

Cosmo
mmmmmm ... Pizza! My all time is black olives, pineapple, cheddar and tons of mozza cheese. All on a nice, thick, well done crust. Pizza Hut is the best so far! Oh, and if you want to jazz it up, add a few jalapenos and some uncooked tomatoes. mmmmm .... gotta go find dinner now.

Lineman
If you're ever in Winnipeg (east end) try Mr. B's. Thin crust, fresh peppers and mushrooms with gobs of mozzarella, delivered in a plain box with the grease soaking through. Only once in a while though, the arteries need time to re-coup!

Nuggler
Lineman:

That sounds like a local place here that makes what they call their "special pizza".

Much pepperoni, cheese, black olives, fresh green peppers, bacon, some hot peppers, plain box, hot hot hot. Did I mention cheese??

LittleRunningGag
Quote: Originally Posted by Toro

Oh man, the best pizza in the world, by far and away, is Vern's Pizza in Saskatoon.

www.vernspizza.com/ (external - login to view)

It is absolutely the best pizza I have ever had.

I've thought about freezing a few and bringing back down to Florida.

Heh, gotta love the T-Rex. One slice is almost enough to give you a heart attack.

I'm a big fan of Canadian style pizza; pepperoni, mushroom, bacon.

Kreskin
I like Peanut Butter and Seaweed Pizza. MMM MMM!

Jay
This one looks good to me...