My new ride

OpnSrc

Electoral Member
Feb 17, 2006
Western Canada
www.purevolume.com
after bustin my arse for years ... i finally bought the (affordable) car of my dreams...

Pictures taken at my mother-in-laws house in Peterborough, ON - April 2006

Sassylassie

House Member
Jan 31, 2006
OpnSrc-Sniff, sniff posting those pictures is mean. Those of us that drive crap are going to be drooling over that car. It's a Mustage GT right? I wanna red one with a soft top, now I'm bawling my eyes out I hope your happy because I have to go dig up half my lawn with red eyes and green skin.

P.S. It's an ugly car, sure Sassy keep telling yourself that, sniffle.

Curiosity

Senate Member
Jul 30, 2005
California
OpnSrce

Pretty and sleek!

What's with all your happily married guys getting chick magnets????

Unfair to single women all over the continent!!! :cry:

the caracal kid

the clan of the claw
Nov 28, 2005
www.kdm.ca
Re: RE: My new ride

OpnSrc said:
Maybe a happily married guy ... but I would still take time out to give you single ladies a ride! :)

edit: theres just no way that sounds good :happy7:

I don't know. I prefer to keep women OUT of the car. I don't need the extra weight....

Well, enjoy the toy. I hope you got a reliable one ( nothing worse than getting a lemon) :D

Sassylassie

House Member
Jan 31, 2006
Opnsrc, I could drive over that itty-bitty car with my truck and not even dent the fender.

Caracal wrote: I don't know. I prefer to keep women OUT of the car. I don't need the extra weight.... Smack, slap as I toss cracker crumbs into your car's open window.

fuzzylogix

Council Member
Apr 7, 2006
Nice car. However I find that driving my beat up Honda Civic can be just as flashy. It's all in your head. What I do is do something noticeable like have your tank top strap pop as youre driving along, and then when people are staring at you, you just pretend that it's because you are driving a Porsche Boxster-- and you feel superior for the rest of the day! Try it, ladies!

fuzzylogix

Council Member
Apr 7, 2006

the caracal kid said:
:lol:, sorry, but a boxster beats a breast any day of the week.

But I was always taught that a hand in the bush is worth more than two on a steering wheel...or is it two hands in the bush are worth more than none on the steering wheel...

DAMN! I DO drive a red Porsche Boxster....and all this time I thought people were looking at my magnificent breasts!!!!!

Jay

Executive Branch Member
Jan 7, 2005

Toro said:
Congrats. I just got a new set of wheels myself, so I know the feeling.

You can buy me one of these if you want....You know, share the feeling. :)

Jay

Executive Branch Member
Jan 7, 2005
I like it!

But I have to be mindfull of Toro's pocket book, I know he has money, but not that much!