Man dies in freak badger accident.

Blackleaf
Man dies after freak accident Apr 19 2006

A FREAK accident at Hartfield, near Forest Row, has cost the life of a businessman who hit a badger while riding his motorbike on a country road.

Keith Goldsmith, 53, sustained what at first appeared to be minor injuries and was taken by ambulance to hospital.

After being X-rayed and checked over, he returned to his home in Holland Crescent, Holland, Oxted.

But the following morning he collapsed and was taken to East Surrey Hospital, Redhill, where he died three days later.

Mr Goldsmith was riding his black Honda Blackbird 1100cc motorbike on a minor road in Hartfield near the junction with the A264 shortly before 11pm on April 1. He was taken by ambulance to the Kent & Sussex Hospital in Tunbridge Wells.

icsurreyonline.icnetwork.co.u...name_page.html (external - login to view)

GreenGreta
Ok, I was wondering what a badger accident was. Cause I know they are pretty vicious and if you're just playing with it, jeeeeez.

Here badger, here badger, owwwww.

Sorry, I'm in a really weird mood.

fuzzylogix
Green Greta, I find your post immensely insensitive to the badger personality, and if I were a badger, I would rush up and bite your butt. And I am sorry, but being in a really wierd mood, just doesnt excuse anti badger behaviour.

Toro
"Badger kills man"

This could only happen in Britain.

Sassylassie
Fuzzy, I have three rats, a Racoon and a Skunk if you are in to wild life.

I wonder what was the cause of death was for the victim?

zoofer
Quote: Originally Posted by fuzzylogix

Green Greta, I find your post immensely insensitive to the badger personality, and if I were a badger, I would rush up and bite your butt. And I am sorry, but being in a really weird mood, just doesn't excuse anti badger behaviour.

I would not even have to be a badger. :P
Not a freak accident. Many motorcyclists hit objects and animals and crash. I suspect a blood clot found its way to his brain.