Should we be remorseful for dead bikers

View Poll Results: Should we have remorse for dead bikers
Yes 6 37.50%
No 10 62.50%
Voters: 16. You may not vote on this poll

Jersay
Should we be remorseful for the dead bikers?

I think so, they were human beings, they had families, and we don't know if they committed a crime in their lives, and its a sad story even if they are a biker or not, what makes a difference?

JonB2004
I agree with you.

Sassylassie
I'll wait until the facts are known, but I will say that is an awful way to die. Their families are suffering a grave loss.

Jay
It's a fine example of why you don't get mixed up with that crowd.

#juan
My remorse,

Is that they didn't take a dozen or so Hell's Angels with them. I can't think of any redeeming qualities that would cause me to feel remorse.

FiveParadox
With all due respect, #juan, I would think that statement to be perhaps a bit harsh; I don't think that whatever these people may have been involved in makes their lives in any way less valuable than any other. I agree with the sentiment you express, Jersay.

#juan
Five, I welcome your opinion

I just feel that men who run Prostitution and drugs do not deserve my sympathy when their compatriots decide to rub them out. It could have been the other way around; The ones who were killed, could have been the ones doing the killing. My remorse is for the innocent victims, not involved, who were caught in the crossfire in other battles.

Canucklehead
If you have ever associated with these people, you're aware that they go into 'that lifestyle' with eyes wide open. They are all fully aware of what they are getting into and the few that don't are either too young and/or stupid to care.

Is it a shame that people died due to murder? Yup, of course it is. Is it any shocker that this was an entirely possible end to people involved in this business? Not any more so than being surprised that a miner , cop, fireman or soldier has died as a result of thier career choice.

Do I feel remorse that they are dead, not particularly.

cortezzz
yes
we should fly the flagss at half mast for a few days

Johnny Utah
I would have more sympathy and remorse for the innocent civilans who could be hurt or killed being caught in the CrossFire of these Biker Wars.

cortezzz
all the remorse in the world cant stop the rain from falling

Finder
I don't think a biker war would be good as they often end up spilling a lot of innocent blood.

However I have mixed opinions on this as well. I guess in the end I will just say this. Those who live by the sword die by the sword.

Dexter Sinister
Darwin Awards time, in my opinion. These people should be congratulated on their removal from the gene pool. I do feel some sympathy for whatever decent folks might be related to them, but for the dead bikers themselves, no, I don't care a whit for them.

missile
On the other hand,there now are a number of fairly good cycles for sale cheap!

#juan
Missile

I like the way you get right to the meat of the question... :P

Cosmo
Quote: Originally Posted by missile

On the other hand,there now are a number of fairly good cycles for sale cheap!

I was going to post some serious commentary about bikers not really being any worse than your run of the mill criminal, but seeing it from this perspective ... well, I'd love to be back on a Harley! Guess that is definitely what you'd call the "silver lining" to the situation!

zoofer
Those guys have probably imported and distributed tons of drugs that has destroyed the lives of many kids. Possibly a few dozen overdoses.

News reports that they refused orders from Bandido head office in Texas to quit and join the local Hells Angels. An agreement on territory sharing in North America. So maybe the Bandido's were just cleaning house before abandoning Ontario to the Hells Angels.

Good riddance.

Nuggler
Quote: Originally Posted by Jersay

Should we be remorseful for the dead bikers?

:P :P

no

Jersay
Why not?

They were freaking human beings. They had families they worked, and it is not known if they had a criminal record or not. And just because they are bikers you consider them somewhat dehuman or something.

Just sad.

FiveParadox
Agreed, Jersay.

I have seen some statements on this thread that would lead me to believe that anyone even suspected of a crime has no human worth. I think that perhaps some persons on this forum have been desensitized to the state of Canada and the world, in that lives perhaps no longer have meaning.

Jersay
Exactly, a human being is a human being.

Now if they were murderers I would agree about them and feel sorrow for their families but there has not been one scrap of evidence that they have ever committed a crime and they only loved bikes.

Thinking human life does not have meaning at all is sad and allows for people to do inhuman things.

Colpy

Exactly, a human being is a human being.

Now if they were murderers I would agree about them and feel sorrow for their families but there has not been one scrap of evidence that they have ever committed a crime and they only loved bikes.

Thinking human life does not have meaning at all is sad and allows for people to do inhuman things.

Jersay, I'm not trying to pick on you, I really am not.

The Banditos are allies of the Rock Machine, whose battle with the Hell's Angels cost 160 lives in Quebec in the 90s.

The Banditos are one of the most violent organized crime gangs in the USA.........they proudly wear the 1% flash on their colours.

Ever known guys like this? I have. And walked away from that life because these guys are nuts.....quiet neighbours, nice to neighbourhood kids, polite......then you start finding bodies around.

Only the naive, strangely enough, run with these boys.

Edited to say:

I've also been stalked, or my truck and crew have been stalked, by Quebec Hell's Angels in northern New Brunswick......not a pleasant feeling when the RCMP warns you of such things.

Wear the vest, fill the pocket with 00 Buckshot.

Jersay
I agree, the organization that they were apart of is an extremely violence organization.

However, to those particular men who were killed, one in his Pjs, we don't know if they have criminal records or not. That's has to be found out. Until then until we know more about them you can't just generalize them.

Colpy

I agree, the organization that they were apart of is an extremely violence organization.

However, to those particular men who were killed, one in his Pjs, we don't know if they have criminal records or not. That's has to be found out. Until then until we know more about them you can't just generalize them.

Fair enough.....but I thought they were members or "associates"?

cortezzz
in all seriousness
i agree
with Jersay---- lets not pre-judge

some of these guys may have been at the wrong place at the wrong time
we dont know
so let be fair and say that any murder even those who have suspect associations-- is not something to be happy about
for one thing this type of killing will surely bring similar response from the victimized gang-- and that may end up hurting innocent people caught in the cross fire

or

maybe this killing was-------premptive----
in which case our right leaning cc members should be satisfied

Said1
Why would they be satisfied.....just out of curiosity.

Jersay
Pre-emptive!

Just like what America does.

Canucklehead
(compliments of Cambridge Dictionary)

remorse
noun [U] FORMAL
a strong feeling of guilt and regret about something you have done

remorseful
adjective FORMAL
feeling regret and guilt

I didn't kill anybody so no need for remorse.

All you remorseful people should really be contacting the authorities so you can turn yourselves in since by definition, you feel guilty about their deaths so why not do the right thing and cleanse your souls? :P

Sassylassie
My sorrow is with their families, and the horrible way they died. To be found bound and shot dead in the trunk of a car, well that's not a nice lasting image for those left behind. The Sins of the Father and all that.

Nuggler
From what I read in the news they (victims........ ) were all members or wannabees, and as such..............would shoot you, your family, anyone, on orders, or on a whim.

IF they get caught and go to trial, it resembles a circus, all the biker buddies there doin high fives, cut off leathers, big chains........"We is just misunderstood"

IF they get convicted and go to prison, they are heros and roll models, and god help any "ordinary" felon stupid or unfortunate enough to cross them. It's shiv city, once they get tired of the sex.......which you provide.

So remorse, nope. Cry me a river. Bunch of psychopaths. Give each gang some guns and put em in a closed room. Bury the survivors.

Save your sympathy for the those who deserve it. The people who can't find jobs, cancer victims, etc. etc. Lots of people truly deserving of support getting shafted in good ol Canada.

Give yourself a slap.

no new posts