Scam on older women!!!

Zan
This new scam is being pulled mainly on older women.

What happens is that when you stop for a red light a young, nude good looking young man comes up and pretends to be washing your windshield.

While he is doing this another person opens your back door and steals anything of value from your back seat.

They are very good at this.

They got me 7 times Friday and 5 times Saturday. I wasn't able to find them on Sunday.

Kreskin
*rim shot..crash cymbal*

#juan
Zan

Did you consider locking your doors?

Just a thought... :P

Zan
oh yeah... I considered it all right... fer about 1 second...

#juan
Zan

I was trying to be funny, but seriously, would it not have helped to lock the rear doors?

Zan
haha I know #juan... but uh.... locking the doors would defeat the purpose of going back for more ....

#juan
Could we have a big drum roll and an equally big raspberry for #juan who missed the damn joke because he was too slow.

Zan
Lolll.... I knew ya'd get it sooner or later ...but thanks fer the good chuckle.... and yes, I do usually keep my car doors locked, except when nude men are washing my windshield

Said1
Quote: Originally Posted by #juan

Could we have a big drum roll and an equally big raspberry for #juan who missed the damn joke because he was too slow.

diaeagle
#juan
you have funny slow mode

Nuggler
S'ok Juan.
The reason for the chicken crossing the road still eludes me.

Probably some younger women would fall for this also, but, since I don't know any, someone else will have to check it out

Good one Zan.

Too funny

Curiosity
Zan

Scam on older women?

Are you an older woman?

Can't open my car unless I am moving in or out of it.... it has a neat habit of locking automatically.

What's older in terms of woman???? Your life depends on it!! :P

Zan
Quote: Originally Posted by Wednesday's Child

Zan

Scam on older women?

Are you an older woman?

Can't open my car unless I am moving in or out of it.... it has a neat habit of locking automatically.

What's older in terms of woman???? Your life depends on it!! :P

well I dunno what qualifies one as an older woman nowadays - what's old? 43? is that old? I still feel pretty spry most days lolll...

Curiosity
Zan

Lucky guy - you were able to sneak out of that one fine!!! haha