Scam on older women!!!

Outta here

Senate Member
Jul 8, 2005
Edmonton AB
This new scam is being pulled mainly on older women.

What happens is that when you stop for a red light a young, nude good looking young man comes up and pretends to be washing your windshield.

While he is doing this another person opens your back door and steals anything of value from your back seat.

They are very good at this.

They got me 7 times Friday and 5 times Saturday. I wasn't able to find them on Sunday.

#juan

Hall of Fame Member
Aug 30, 2005
Zan

Did you consider locking your doors?

Just a thought... :p

#juan

Hall of Fame Member
Aug 30, 2005
Zan

I was trying to be funny, but seriously, would it not have helped to lock the rear doors?

#juan

Hall of Fame Member
Aug 30, 2005
Could we have a big drum roll and an equally big raspberry for #juan who missed the damn joke because he was too slow.

Outta here

Senate Member
Jul 8, 2005
Edmonton AB
Lolll.... I knew ya'd get it sooner or later ...but thanks fer the good chuckle.... and yes, I do usually keep my car doors locked, except when nude men are washing my windshield :lol:

Said1

Hubba Hubba
Apr 18, 2005
Das Kapital
#juan said:
Could we have a big drum roll and an equally big raspberry for #juan who missed the damn joke because he was too slow.

Nuggler

kind and gentle
Feb 27, 2006
Backwater, Ontario.
S'ok Juan.
The reason for the chicken crossing the road still eludes me.

Probably some younger women would fall for this also, but, since I don't know any, someone else will have to check it out
:cry:

Good one Zan.

Too funny :lol: :lol:

Curiosity

Senate Member
Jul 30, 2005
California
Zan

Scam on older women?

Are you an older woman?

Can't open my car unless I am moving in or out of it.... it has a neat habit of locking automatically.

What's older in terms of woman???? Your life depends on it!! :p

Outta here

Senate Member
Jul 8, 2005
Edmonton AB
Wednesday's Child said:
Zan

Scam on older women?

Are you an older woman?

Can't open my car unless I am moving in or out of it.... it has a neat habit of locking automatically.

What's older in terms of woman???? Your life depends on it!! :p

well I dunno what qualifies one as an older woman nowadays - what's old? 43? is that old? I still feel pretty spry most days lolll...