How old are you??

glossprincess
Hahaha 'ripe' thats a nice way of looking at it

Ohh, I should've said this in my opening post, if ya wanna tell me your name then go for it. If not, thats cool too. I'm Sarah and its an absolute pleasure talking to you all

zoofer
Quote: Originally Posted by glossprincess

Ahh but Zoof, you know that Becks does back, sack and crack?! So I expect that from you also if you're gonna be in the buff!

No problem, all three. Twice on weekdays. Cocaine is coke here.

glossprincess
Lol, I didnt mean coke. I meant waxing!!!

Ohhhhh dearie me! The paaaaaaain!!!!!

Finder

Awwww thanks for the birthday wishes everyone!!! But 19 is such a nothing age! So's 20...I wanna skip to 21!! Or be 18 forever! 18 was the BEST......EVERYTHING became legal.....well you know, except for the illegal stuff

Unfortunately, my birthday will be spent at uni, doing economics!!! YUCK!

As for your question Zoof......

I've started up a registry................
Audi TT
Diamond and opal tiara
a laptop
a new mobile phone
a cavoodle puppy
a trip around the world (all expenses included)

Ummmmm, I feel like I'm forgetting something! Ohh yeah!! A naked David Beckham serenading me!!!

So, take your pick and pm me for my home address. But I'm warning you, postage from Canada to Australia can be quite pricey!

Hmm those are awful small things for a princess such as you.

glossprincess
Yeah well, cant be too fussy, can I?! Dont want people to start thinking that I've got expensive taste!

Finder

Yeah well, cant be too fussy, can I?! Dont want people to start thinking that I've got expensive taste!

By the way happy birthday... your old now and fairly legal... I mean in a drinking way. ..... yes in a drinking way *crafty look*

glossprincess
I was legal a year ago.....in the drinking way!

Finder

I was legal a year ago.....in the drinking way!

yeah but 19 is the respectable legal age.... *evil grin*

glossprincess
Hahaha, ok, if ya say so!

Finder

Hahaha, ok, if ya say so!

Also 19 is the legal drinking age in Ontario. It's a funny system we have here. You can join the military at 17 w/parental approval, 18 without, you can drive at 16, buy a gun at 18. They keep moving the age of consent from 14-16, all of which I think has more social condensations then the simple act of laying back and having a drink. In fact I pretty much stoped drinking when I turned 19. lol. It just wasn't as fun anymore that it was legal and all.

Finder
oh and age of consent at the age of 14 or even 16 is kind of creepy if you arn't in your teens. Thats why 19 is good. :P

glossprincess
I thought we were talking about alcohol here :P

Finder

I thought we were talking about alcohol here :P

ummmm, yes, of course we are. *can't stop my evil grin*

GreenGreta
I'm 37 but my birthday is also this week! Zoofer! I'd like my kids meal combo on the riverbank then, yes you can use the toy as a christmas present later.

Finder
Quote: Originally Posted by GreenGreta

I'm 37 but my birthday is also this week! Zoofer! I'd like my kids meal combo on the riverbank then, yes you can use the toy as a christmas present later.

happy early birth day

krazykelly1986
I'm 19, turning 20 in December

diaeagle
ok .... krazykelly1986 happy birthday and please dont forget the real day for your birth and remember me later ........ because may be i will forget that

glossprincess
Happy birthday Greta!!!

As for the age of consdent thing....you wanna know something weird?? It's 16 here, but a 16 year old cannot sleep with an 18 year old, a 17 year old cannot sleep with an 18 year old cos that's statutory rape! So technically 16 year olds can sleep with other 16 year olds and 17 year olds but nobody else. Anybody else find that weird??

ALSO.......you can legally smoke at 16 but you cant buy cigarettes till you're 18. I see some major holes in that law!!!

darkbeaver
Birthdays will be heavily taxed some day, it's makes good economic sense, we should be taxed for our time. Happy birthday glossprincess, don't be in a hurry to get old it sucks.

Toro

ALSO.......you can legally smoke at 16 but you cant buy cigarettes till you're 18. I see some major holes in that law!!!

Well, here in America, you can vote at age 18, go into the military and die for your country at 18, but cannot legally have a sip of alcohol until you're 21.

Jersay
Nearly 19, I actually had to count I almost forgot how old I was I kept telling people I was nearly 20.

glossprincess
Really?? I picked you as older for some reason.

GreenGreta
Quote: Originally Posted by darkbeaver

Birthdays will be heavily taxed some day, it's makes good economic sense, we should be taxed for our time. Happy birthday glossprincess, don't be in a hurry to get old it sucks.

It feels like they do tax birthdays. I had to get my car renewed ($75), with e-test ($37.50). Of course, always do an oil change ($41) and fill up with the high octane ($25) gas. Of course, they thought I needed an EGR valve ($250-400), and last week I replaced my entire exhaust ($220). So my birthday.... cost me $400.00 and I don't have anything pretty to show for it. If they start "taxing" us on our birthday, I'm going to be broke.

Riyko
I'm 19, i'll be 20 in July

no new posts