How old are you??

glossprincess

Electoral Member
Feb 5, 2006
If you dont mind me asking....I'm just curious about everyone's age. Its funny...I'm quite active on the Delta Goodrem forum and there are like 24 000 users on that site so I dont get to know many people there well but its always clear how old everyone is and whether they're a guy or a girl. But here, I have no idea about anyone lol. Its kinda good to have the anonymity but its also a little strange to be conversing with people I know nothing about!

So if ya dont mind telling me your age, then please do :D

I'll get the ball rolling......I'm 19 in 3 days :eek:ccasion4: :eek:ccasion6: :eek:ccasion7: :eek:ccasion9:

diaeagle

Diaeagle
Apr 6, 2006
oh babyes ... you too young yet :wink: .... but i have 21 years old.... 8) ........ so so happy birthday premature (keep it for two day on your mind and just repeat it continuously) :lol:

fuzzylogix

Council Member
Apr 7, 2006
My granny used to tell me to say" as old as my tongue and a little bit older than my teeth"

or admit to being 83 and then everyone will be shocked at how young you look.

cortezzz

Electoral Member
Apr 8, 2006
Re: RE: How old are you??

Toro said:

Hah!

I'm younger than you, cortezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

hola toro
i see you had to catch a few zzzzss yerself

i am in fact a littel older than you-- and ever so----wiser
only barely though

#juan

Hall of Fame Member
Aug 30, 2005
Old enough to know better

but young enough to do it again..

Curiosity

Senate Member
Jul 30, 2005
California
Dang I deleted the whole post instead of a messed up graphic...

I cannot tell a lie - so I won't tell my age - nor will I lie.

I'm not really young and not really old. That will have to do.

Curiosity

Senate Member
Jul 30, 2005
California
Gloss Princess

HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!!

Outta here

Senate Member
Jul 8, 2005
Edmonton AB
I'm 43 - there is quite a diverse age range here isn't there - love it!
and Happy Birthday Glossy, hope you get to spend your day indulging all your birthday wishes!

Sassylassie

House Member
Jan 31, 2006
Princess I wish you a Happy Day, I don't use the B word anymore. I have aniverseries of my Birth-date, I've been 29 for so long I don't know how old I am anymore. I'd look at my drivers license but I painted over (red nail polish works best) the section where my birth-date is so I can't even look at that.

P.S. If you cover your Birth-date on your license the Police will repremend you, I been warned twice not to tamper with a legal document. Ha, throw me in jail but I still won't know how old I am.