A nice English teacher.

Carey

Apr 5, 2006
Hong Kong~
On my school.One of my English teacher is come from Australia.She is a nice teacher.Her body has a nice smell.A nice perfume and unique.It seems I have smelled it along time ago.She is similar my family,her name is Susan.When my father was young,he had a friend's name is Susan too.But that Susan's father was a English soldier.My teacher's father was a English university man.Whatever she is very nice.I talk to her every afternoon.That maybe...........I like her............

Carey

Apr 5, 2006
Hong Kong~
Re: RE: A nice English teacher.

Jay said:
Ask her out on a date!

Yes~I want to do it,but............she is very busy,then she is a woman,I only a young boy~~I feel that is so strange.

Jay

Executive Branch Member
Jan 7, 2005
I married an English teacher, so anything can happen....

Carey

Apr 5, 2006
Hong Kong~

Jay said:
I married an English teacher, so anything can happen....

Oh........That may I ask you a wrong?How old are you ?I am fourteen years old.My teacher about thirty years old.

Jay

Executive Branch Member
Jan 7, 2005
I'm slightly older than your teacher and if I were you at 14, I wouldn't go after the teacher.....

What's wrong with me? My grammer sucks!

Carey

Apr 5, 2006
Hong Kong~

Jay said:
I'm slightly older than your teacher and if I were you at 14, I wouldn't go after the teacher.....

What's wrong with me? My grammer sucks!

So romances~ 8) but I really love my Russian schoolmate.Do you know.In the Europe,the Russian is the most beauty.Some gold hair,blue eyes.

Curiosity

Senate Member
Jul 30, 2005
California
Carey

Too bad she isn't an American school teacher - they love 14 year old men and it has nothing to do with learning English.

Carey

Apr 5, 2006
Hong Kong~

Jay said:
:lol:

Good one!

That Russian is good one,but she is not gold hair and blue eyes.So strange.I am so strange too.I have some dark brown hair.Light brown eyes.My face is not like Chinese.So strange.

Curiosity

Senate Member
Jul 30, 2005
California
Carey

You are a new global man.

Our world is getting smaller and we now travel to new vistas meeting and falling in love and marrying others from far off lands.

In a few generations (unless the Japanese have their isolationist way with us) - we will have pieces of our diverse ancestry on display - from which our roots will be traceable but not asserted with the pomp and ceremony with which we display our heritage these days.

Our countries of origin have become cause for war and superiority and even enslavement - one day we will be free of this embarrassing restriction - and perhaps loving others of different ethnic heritage will be the answer.

Or we can stay isolated and be looked down upon by our "sameness". Pure race is a fantasy of some neurotic despot!

In my own family there are four extremely dark haired siblings with olive complexions and three of us who have blonde hair with fairer skin - two with blue eyes and I have brown eyes. In a family photograph it is difficult to realize we are one. And we are all called Caucasian....because our parents' origins are European.

Curiosity

Senate Member
Jul 30, 2005
California
Carey

I was only being sarcastic about your teacher. Please do not cross the boundaries except in your imagination. It is not worth it even if you think it could be accomplished.

Meet the new face of pedophilia and molestation:

A female teacher who will not spend any time being punished for her role in molestation of a school child. The boy doesn't know it but his first sexual encounter was with a pedophile - a molester - a very sick person. Would you want that in your memories???

Only males it seems qualify for molestation - women get away with it.

glossprincess

Electoral Member
Feb 5, 2006
Bad bad bad bad bad idea!!!! Get the point??? Stay away from the teacher!!!!

High school crushes are ok.....I had the BIGGEST crush on my French teacher....God he was hot yuuuuummm! Its ok to admire from afar but dont do anything about it cos its just plain wrong!

Carey

Apr 5, 2006
Hong Kong~
Wednesday's Child said:
Carey

Our world is getting smaller and we now travel to new vistas meeting and falling in love and marrying others from far off lands.

In a few generations (unless the Japanese have their isolationist way with us) - we will have pieces of our diverse ancestry on display - from which our roots will be traceable but not asserted with the pomp and ceremony with which we display our heritage these days.

Our countries of origin have become cause for war and superiority and even enslavement - one day we will be free of this embarrassing restriction - and perhaps loving others of different ethnic heritage will be the answer.

Or we can stay isolated and be looked down upon by our "sameness". Pure race is a fantasy of some neurotic despot!

In my own family there are four extremely dark haired siblings with olive complexions and three of us who have blonde hair with fairer skin - two with blue eyes and I have brown eyes. In a family photograph it is difficult to realize we are one. And we are all called Caucasian....because our parents' origins are European.

Your reply was so particular.I understand.But...........I feel strange.Whatever..............Why you call me {a new global man?}So interesting.

Carey

Apr 5, 2006
Hong Kong~
Wednesday's Child said:
Carey

Your reply was so particular.I understand.But...........I feel strange.Whatever..............Why you call me {a new global man?}So interesting.

Carey

Apr 5, 2006
Hong Kong~
Wednesday's Child said:
Carey

I was only being sarcastic about your teacher. Please do not cross the boundaries except in your imagination. It is not worth it even if you think it could be accomplished.

Meet the new face of pedophilia and molestation:

A female teacher who will not spend any time being punished for her role in molestation of a school child. The boy doesn't know it but his first sexual encounter was with a pedophile - a molester - a very sick person. Would you want that in your memories???

Only males it seems qualify for molestation - women get away with it.

Maybe I quite unknown your mean.I am so sorry.But I believe my English teacher is a good teacher.She is very nice.She has taught on my school for five years.She is very nice.Of course she is a simply teacher.Thank you for your imformation.

Curiosity

Senate Member
Jul 30, 2005
California
Carey

Am not saying your teacher is bad... but there are teachers who have sex with their boy students. They are sick. They look pretty like the teacher in the picture. She is one of many who are using young students in their classes and they are sick.

Only asking you to stay cool and admire your good teacher from a distance.

Global man to me means: No race - but a product of many.

Carey

Apr 5, 2006
Hong Kong~
Wednesday's Child said:
Carey

Am not saying your teacher is bad... but there are teachers who have sex with their boy students. They are sick. They look pretty like the teacher in the picture. She is one of many who are using young students in their classes and they are sick.

Only asking you to stay cool and admire your good teacher from a distance.

Thank you for your care.I will be careful.I believe is so simply.Yes~turly,I feel I am very strange too.I am Chinese~!Why I have light brown eyes and dark brown hair.~

Jay

Executive Branch Member
Jan 7, 2005
Wednesday's Child said:

There goes my theory.....I thought you were tryin to pick him up! :p