Will World go into Tribes with H5N1 collapse of governments

FiveParadox

Governor General
Dec 20, 2005
Vancouver, BC
RE: Will World go into Tribes with H5N1 collapse of governme

First and foremost, before I entertain this question, let me be quite clear in that I do not think that the H5N1 virus is going to cause anything near, or even in the same arena as, the collapse of governance to any serious degree. I don't think there is a chance of that happening.

Nonetheless, to deal with the question at hand, no, I don't think that people would go into a tribal system. I think that people (in Canada, at least) would be somewhat lost with the collapse of the Government of Canada and the Governments of the Provinces.

I think that people would continue to follow whatever the nearest source of authority would be (whether that would be the province's government, in whatever state that would be in, or a municipal authority of some sort); furthermore, I think that people would be awaiting, with some anxiety, the "return to power," if you will, of the Government.

Nonetheless, as I mentioned above, I highly doubt such a situation would ever occur.

Amik

Electoral Member
Mar 21, 2006
Re: Will World go into Tribes with H5N1 collapse of governme

"Now if H5N1 results in collapse of governments will people go into a tribal system. Yes or No?"

After seeing what happened in New Orleans after Katrina, and if bird flu turns out to be deadly in pandemic proportions, nothing much would surprise me.

missile

House Member
Dec 1, 2004
Saint John N.B.

Short answer: YES! WE ARE DOOMED,DOOMED. On your knees and pray to your Creator for forgiveness..NOW!

Mogz

Council Member
Jan 26, 2006
Edmonton
RE: Will World go into Tribes with H5N1 collapse of governme

Buy your repirators folks...i've got mine :D

Jersay

House Member
Dec 1, 2005
Independent Palestine

I'm seriouis. With Katrina there were small tribes of people working together in their seperate neighborhoods.

Couldn't it occure maybe not in Canada or America but places like Turkey and Afghanistan and places in Europe.