So, I went out last night

Said1

Hubba Hubba
Apr 18, 2005
Das Kapital
And at the end of the night, I asked several french speakers wtf zut alor means. I got two answers, both of which I forget, although losely recolllected....I think one "see you" the other "holy crap" or something like that. Anyway, what the hell does zut allors

cortez

Council Member
Feb 22, 2006
Said 1... this is not YOUR normal, well typed post...What happened... Perhaps you had a wee bit of a binge last night and might be suffering a wee bit of the aulde ouch my headie.. that music is so loud!!!!1

I believe zut alor means ...

Said1

Hubba Hubba
Apr 18, 2005
Das Kapital
Re: RE: So, I went out last night

cortez said:
Said 1... this is not YOUR normal, well typed post...What happened... Perhaps you had a wee bit of a binge last night and might be suffering a wee bit of the aulde ouch my headie.. that music is so loud!!!!1

I believe zut alor means ...

I don't know what you mean. I think it's above average, considering the lack of spelling errors and typos are well below my norm.

And I feel fine, thanks. I slept until 12pm, took several advil, did my nails and am now in tip top shape.

cortez

Council Member
Feb 22, 2006
There is no direct translation. It is an expression of mild surprise.

Beaver would say DAM...
Cortez would say Ay Carumba...
Haggis would say Aaach no...
Blackleaf would say Blimey...
Johnny Utah would say !!$#$@%&&**(($$$##!@

Said1

Hubba Hubba
Apr 18, 2005
Das Kapital
Re: RE: So, I went out last night

cortez said:
There is no direct translation. It is an expression of mild surprise.

Beaver would say DAM...
Cortez would say Ay Carumba...
Haggis would say Aaach no...
Blackleaf would say Blimey...
Johnny Utah would say !!$#$@%&&**(($$$##!@

I'm just looking for context.

cortez

Council Member
Feb 22, 2006
ok- heres an example

you are brousing these forums and you suddenly see that utah john boy or retarded canadian soldier has posted something that you might expect a person of only slightly lower than average intelligence instead of their usual very low cranial output might post---
you might be surprised and say to yourself

ZUT ALORS!

of course that hasnt happpened yet-- ---- its a hypothetical situation