Ladies....this is for you

glossprincess

Electoral Member
Feb 5, 2006
Apples and Wine

Women are like apples on trees. The best ones are at the top of
the tree. Most men don't want to reach for the good ones because they are afraid of falling and getting hurt. Instead, they just take the rotten apples from the ground that aren't as good, but easy to pick up...

The apples at the top think something is wrong with them, when
in reality, they're amazing. They just have to wait for the right man to come along - the one who's brave enough to climb all the way to the top of the tree.

Now Men...

Men are like a fine wine. They begin as grapes, and it's up to
women to stomp the shit out of them until they turn into something acceptable to have dinner with.

zoofer

Council Member
Dec 31, 2005
Eyeing GlossyPrincess from the top of the apple tree...........

8)

glossprincess

Electoral Member
Feb 5, 2006
Waaaaait a second!! Zoofer, are you saying that you're looking at me from the top of the tree?? Ie, I'm at the bottom???? I hope not

Hmph!!

Toro

Senate Member
Re: RE: Ladies....this is for you

glossprincess said:
Waaaaait a second!! Zoofer, are you saying that you're looking at me from the top of the tree?? Ie, I'm at the bottom???? I hope not

Hmph!!

Yes, glossprincess, that is what he is saying. You have to watch that Zoof character...

However, what I'M saying is that YOU are at the top of the tree!

zoofer

Council Member
Dec 31, 2005
Re: RE: Ladies....this is for you

glossprincess said:

Hmph!!

Whats wrong with the bottom? But by all means be on top..
of the tree. :p

No what I mean't of course was I didnt want to give the impression you were atop the tree and I was underneath looking up..
8O
Maybe I can explain it better in the morning..

glossprincess

Electoral Member
Feb 5, 2006
Hahaha yeah I'm a bit confuzzled! If I'm at the bottom, then I'm rotten and cheap! But if I'm on top :)D) then you can all see up my skirt which aint good either!!!

What a predicament I'm in.........

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004

If she's Australia's number 1 singer, then it doesn't bode well for the Australian music industry.