Ladies....this is for you


glossprincess
#1
Apples and Wine

Women are like apples on trees. The best ones are at the top of
the tree. Most men don't want to reach for the good ones because they are afraid of falling and getting hurt. Instead, they just take the rotten apples from the ground that aren't as good, but easy to pick up...

The apples at the top think something is wrong with them, when
in reality, they're amazing. They just have to wait for the right man to come along - the one who's brave enough to climb all the way to the top of the tree.

Now Men...

Men are like a fine wine. They begin as grapes, and it's up to
women to stomp the **** out of them until they turn into something acceptable to have dinner with.
 
Toro
#2
We're like wine, glossprincess, because we make you do things you'd never do sober!
 
glossprincess
#3
Hahahaha, scary but true!
 
zoofer
#4
Eyeing GlossyPrincess from the top of the apple tree...........

 
glossprincess
#5
Waaaaait a second!! Zoofer, are you saying that you're looking at me from the top of the tree?? Ie, I'm at the bottom???? I hope not

Hmph!!
 
Toro
#6
Quote: Originally Posted by glossprincess

Waaaaait a second!! Zoofer, are you saying that you're looking at me from the top of the tree?? Ie, I'm at the bottom???? I hope not

Hmph!!

Yes, glossprincess, that is what he is saying. You have to watch that Zoof character...

However, what I'M saying is that YOU are at the top of the tree!
 
glossprincess
#7
Awww, thats more like it!!
 
Haggis McBagpipe
#8
The joke is great glossprincess. Oh, and don't just watch out for Zoofer, watch out for Toro, too. He is an incorrigible flirt, just ask Sassy Lassie!
 
Toro
#9
Quote: Originally Posted by glossprincess

Awww, thats more like it!!

Well, I'll protect you from that Zoofer fellow. Don't you worry, now.
 
glossprincess
#10
Hahahaha, you guys are great!
 
Haggis McBagpipe
#11
Quote: Originally Posted by Toro

Well, I'll protect you from that Zoofer fellow. Don't you worry, now.

 
glossprincess
#12
Quote: Originally Posted by Toro

Quote: Originally Posted by glossprincess

Awww, thats more like it!!

Well, I'll protect you from that Zoofer fellow. Don't you worry, now.

Should I be worried???
 
zoofer
#13
Quote: Originally Posted by glossprincess

Waaaaait a second!! Zoofer, are you saying that you're looking at me from the top of the tree?? Ie, I'm at the bottom???? I hope not

Hmph!!

Whats wrong with the bottom? But by all means be on top..
of the tree. :P

No what I mean't of course was I didnt want to give the impression you were atop the tree and I was underneath looking up..

Maybe I can explain it better in the morning..
 
glossprincess
#14
Hahaha yeah I'm a bit confuzzled! If I'm at the bottom, then I'm rotten and cheap! But if I'm on top () then you can all see up my skirt which aint good either!!!

What a predicament I'm in.........
 
JoeyB
#15
Ahhh it's lonely up the top of the tree....
 
Blackleaf
#16

If she's Australia's number 1 singer, then it doesn't bode well for the Australian music industry.
 
glossprincess
#17
Oooooohhhhhhhh, BAD idea saying that to me lol!!!

Why do you say that??
 
zoofer
#18
Cuz he is a Brit and likes that Spears kid.
 
cortez
#19
Stomp on me, Gloss Princess.... stomp on me!!!!!!!!
 
Toro
#20
Oh,me to! Me to!
 
Haggis McBagpipe
#21
Gads, men are such twisted and perverse creatures!
 

Similar Threads

50
Which other sports do you men and ladies
by critter171 | Dec 1st, 2013
6
Something for the Ladies
by Twila | Aug 13th, 2007
no new posts