Posted just because he is absolutely gorgeous:

Kreskin
OMG, do you see what I see!?

glossprincess
the way she's holding her hands in her jeans?!?! YES! She must be a boot-scootin cowgirl!!!

Kreskin
Yes that's right. And that is one awesome dining room table.

Haggis McBagpipe
Sure has small breasties, though.

Kreskin
Quote: Originally Posted by Haggis McBagpipe

Sure has small breasties, though.

I better put my glasses on.....

Kreskin
Holy Friggin Schmoly!

Haggis McBagpipe
Quote: Originally Posted by Kreskin

Holy Friggin Schmoly!

Pity, too, when a couple of implants could make such a difference, poor thing.

Kreskin
She must be very lonely.

Haggis McBagpipe
She has her girls to keep her company, though.

Kreskin
Maybe she could take up curling.

Kreskin
She would throw a nice rock.

Kreskin
If she was brushing I'd throw the rocks a little light. "Come on sweeeeep!"

Zan
oh.

my.

gawd.

I'm udderly speechless

glossprincess
Hahaha, why would anybody in their right mind do that to themselves?!?!

Ok, honestly guys, would you go anywhere near those things??? If I were a man, I'd be scared of being crushed!!

Colpy
That pic was of Branaugh a LONG time ago, was it not?

In the bearded pic, he looks quite amazingly like my oldest and dearest friend.....except add some age. The SOB is 50, and two days ago we were walking down the street, and a very attractive 30-ish lady whom neither of us had ever seen before looked up at him as we passed and said "Hello. handsome"

I'm been considering shooting him ever since he hit puberty.

And yes, I've known him that long.

At 14 he was having a torrid affair with the wife of a long-haul trucker. (He was 6' tall and bearded)

At 17.....our English teacher.

Oh, the tales......

Kreskin
Quote: Originally Posted by glossprincess

Ok, honestly guys, would you go anywhere near those things??? If I were a man, I'd be scared of being crushed!!

It would be difficult not to go near them - literally. I would set aside all my fears and give it the old college try.

Don't tell me they aren't real.

Dexter Sinister
Henh, he's shallow and stupid, Haggis babe, and he's less than half your age, so he's probably never heard of George Harrison or Jim Morrison. You don't want him. He's like a gorgeous red and gold prairie sunset: wonderful to look at, but ephemeral, and there'll be another one along tomorrow.

glossprincess
Hate to burst your bubble, but............

Colpy

It would be difficult not to go near them - literally. I would set aside all my fears and give it the old college try.

I have never liked, nor understood, mens' fascination with huge breasts. I like little ones.

I especially hate phony ones. They just look stupid. Like some little kid glued balloons on their chest......

glossprincess
Finally we get a REAL man with REAL taste.......either that or a liar trying to score with the ladies here!!

Kreskin
Quote: Originally Posted by Colpy

I have never liked, nor understood, mens' fascination with huge breasts. I like little ones.

I especially hate phony ones. They just look stupid. Like some little kid glued balloons on their chest......

Ya gross. I immediately look away when big breasts are in view. I'd rather talk about needs and feelings.

glossprincess
Hahahaha, now that just aint gonna work on most women, just so ya know :P

zoofer
If she was a golfer. Imagine winding up on the back swing. Then on the downswing getting that lot on line, square with maximum clubhead speed....
Would out drive Eldrick Woods my a mile.

glossprincess
This is what I just read......"blah blah blah blah blah"

Not a golf fan, sorry to say :P

zoofer

I thought this was interesting. She has nice eyes.

Who convinced these ladies that if they shake em' they will grow?
You Toro?
You sly bugger you!

Colpy
Now that's more like it!

zoofer
The official version was that while sunning themselves on Wreck beach an earthquake occurred in sunny Surrey. Shook up the inhabitants here but those ladies just kept on dozing.
Probably dreaming about me.

cortez
FINALLY! Haggis' post comes up with the naked ladies.....although I dont think she intended it this way... However, Haggis, I do have to say that your posts had begun to lose credibility... much as you know I adore your lectures......

Colpy
See guys, no silicone there!

When a lady is on her back, her boobs are supposed to try to get under her arms, not bloody-well stand there like twin Kilimanjaros, a la Pamela Anderson, no give, no flattening, NOT BLOODY FLESH!

Now just above is beautiful.

Can we stop the jiggling? My eyes are beginning to twitch.

Haggis McBagpipe
Quote: Originally Posted by Colpy

That pic was of Branaugh a LONG time ago, was it not?

In the bearded pic, he looks quite amazingly like my oldest and dearest friend.....except add some age. The SOB is 50, and two days ago we were walking down the street, and a very attractive 30-ish lady whom neither of us had ever seen before looked up at him as we passed and said "Hello. handsome"

I'm been considering shooting him ever since he hit puberty.

And yes, I've known him that long.

At 14 he was having a torrid affair with the wife of a long-haul trucker. (He was 6' tall and bearded)

At 17.....our English teacher.

Oh, the tales......

Gasp! (all else goes blank in mind) You have a friend who looks like Branagh???? What is your address? No. Wait. What is your FRIEND'S address?? Hurry. This is an emergency.