Back from work

Jersay

House Member
Dec 1, 2005
Independent Palestine
Too bad I wasn't here yesterday. I had to go into the military yesterday and do some work. It was fun but I injured my poor hand. Now I have a bruise on my hand.

Jersay

House Member
Dec 1, 2005
Independent Palestine
Had to go in for another half-day of work today. It was tiring, and now i have work on the weekend as well.

Well I guess you can't call it work. Quasi-Work, Fun and exercise.

Sassylassie

House Member
Jan 31, 2006
Sure it's fun Jersay. I use to walk my dog (purely chance) at the same time the Fleet Divers would do their morning run, Jesus I'd be dead. They stop on the path and drop to the ground and start doing push-ups. Lord I enjoyed those morning walks.

Said1

Hubba Hubba
Apr 18, 2005
Das Kapital
Sassylassie said:
Sure it's fun Jersay. I use to walk my dog (purely chance) at the same time the Fleet Divers would do their morning run, Jesus I'd be dead. They stop on the path and drop to the ground and start doing push-ups. Lord I enjoyed those morning walks.

Oh, you poor dear. Perhaps I should take the next plane out and help you out for a bit. Sounds like you could use a good assistant.

Sassylassie

House Member
Jan 31, 2006
Sure come on down, I could use someone to hold me up-right when they start hitting the ground and commense with the push ups. Be warned it's a wonderous sight to see.