Back from work

Jersay
Too bad I wasn't here yesterday. I had to go into the military yesterday and do some work. It was fun but I injured my poor hand. Now I have a bruise on my hand.

Haggis McBagpipe
Judging by what I am seeing as I glance at Recent Posts, the hand injury is not affecting your ability to type, which is a very good thing.

Jersay
Just catching up.

I can only use one finger on that hand.

Haggis McBagpipe
Pretty agile finger, doing the typing of five.

Jersay
Had to go in for another half-day of work today. It was tiring, and now i have work on the weekend as well.

Well I guess you can't call it work. Quasi-Work, Fun and exercise.

Sassylassie
Sure it's fun Jersay. I use to walk my dog (purely chance) at the same time the Fleet Divers would do their morning run, Jesus I'd be dead. They stop on the path and drop to the ground and start doing push-ups. Lord I enjoyed those morning walks.

Jersay

Lanerborough
<SNIP ... Nice try on the spam ... hiding it in a smilie doesn't work. Cosmo>

Said1
Quote: Originally Posted by Sassylassie

Sure it's fun Jersay. I use to walk my dog (purely chance) at the same time the Fleet Divers would do their morning run, Jesus I'd be dead. They stop on the path and drop to the ground and start doing push-ups. Lord I enjoyed those morning walks.

Oh, you poor dear. Perhaps I should take the next plane out and help you out for a bit. Sounds like you could use a good assistant.

Sassylassie
Sure come on down, I could use someone to hold me up-right when they start hitting the ground and commense with the push ups. Be warned it's a wonderous sight to see.

missile
A bruise on your hand! It's the Purple Heart for you then

JoeyB
I have bruises on the insides of my thighs... but ahhh not gonna say anymore.

glossprincess
Hmmmmmmm.....well then I'm not gonna tell you how I pulled a muscle in my left *** cheek!!!

JoeyB
flexibility is a good thing )

and bruised thighs make it really hard to ride a motorcycle...