This topic is about nothing.

Sassylassie

House Member
Jan 31, 2006
This thread means nothing, I'm not going to say nothing. It's not about nothing. So say nothing.

zoofer

Council Member
Dec 31, 2005
This is nothing much either but could you rotate your avatar 90 degrees right?

Sassylassie

House Member
Jan 31, 2006
Zoofer get you mind out of the gutter, this thread is about nothing. So lets talk about nothing.

Sassylassie

House Member
Jan 31, 2006
Five I don't think I would like to play poker with you, you are good. Speaking of nothing, I bought a cell phone yesterday, yep it took me all these years to finally break down and get a cell phone. I don't know what to do with it, nothing I suppose.

Sassylassie

House Member
Jan 31, 2006
Not that I'm saying anything Manda, this is about nothing. Yep cell phones can come in handy, when the piece of nothing breaks (about once a week) down. I'm glad your little one is okay.

Jay

Executive Branch Member
Jan 7, 2005

FiveParadox

Governor General
Dec 20, 2005
Vancouver, BC
I love my cell phone; I use it throughout the day for text messaging, although I rarely use its call features, other than to check my account balance, perhaps.

manda

Council Member
Jul 3, 2005
swirling in the abyss of nowhere la
Now, I'm not saying anything, but my piece of nothing pager failed me when he was starting to get sick at daycare...although me getting there sooner would have changed nothing, Rogers certainly got on hell of a blast

Jay

Executive Branch Member
Jan 7, 2005
Re: RE: This topic is about nothing.

FiveParadox said:
I love my cell phone; I use it throughout the day for text messaging, although I rarely use its call features, other than to check my account balance, perhaps.

I don't have a cell phone....does the text messaging cost extra? I heard it was expensive....

FiveParadox

Governor General
Dec 20, 2005
Vancouver, BC
It depends; I pay ten dollars per month for unlimited texting. Otherwise, it can range anywhere between to 25¢ per message (receiving messages is often cheaper, or free), depending on your service provider, and where you are texting (text messages to another continent cost more, but text messages throughout North America are, generally speaking, charged at the same rate).

Sassylassie

House Member
Jan 31, 2006
Not that I'm saying anything it's all about nothing. Jay stay strong keep those quarters in the ashtray like I did. Manda, pagers are the work of the Devil. Society is so plugged in these days people are starting to look like they are life support equipment. Now what would nothing say?

Sassylassie

House Member
Jan 31, 2006
Manda, how old are your wee ones? Now what was I saying about nothing. My hororrscope told me not to be confrontational today, how am I doing. I'm talking about nothing.

zoofer

Council Member
Dec 31, 2005
My mind is not in the gutter and even if it was that is NOTHING to worry about.
Now if we were playing strip poker and you were down to nothing then nothing would happen as I would bet nothing from then on.

#juan

Hall of Fame Member
Aug 30, 2005
Rule number 489/7b-26q/rev. 3a states that it is against the rules to write about nothing. There is nothing wrong however, with writing reams about a subject you know nothing about. That seems to be almost the same thing... :wink: :p