What did forum members do this week-end?

Sassylassie
Come on what did every one do this week-end? Me as little as possible yesterday, I had a fever of 102 and was cranky and mean to all that ventured near. I read two books. Today I spent 8 hours at an Antique/new stuff Action and I had a blast. I bought a sixties style tube chair that I will redo cost a mere $20,00 and a table saw for the other half. Hows that for excitement.

Said1
I sat down to study several times.

I also watched "Walk the Line". Excellent movie, I recommend it. But be warned, the movie assumes you know a lot of detail and doesn't provide it through out the film. Still worth watching though.

Kreskin
I watched the Shaggy Dog, went to my daughters gymnastics, watched the sad sack Canucks, met with a client, went for a trail walk, and watched curling.

Haggis McBagpipe
The only notable thing we did all weekend was take a nice hike up a mountain. Things we were supposed to be doing: shopping (blech) building a storage shed (blech) buying a laptop (blech). The hike was great, and was made even nicer by virtue of being a procrastination.

I think not
Drinking and annoying people on forums

Haggis McBagpipe
Quote: Originally Posted by I think not

Drinking and annoying people on forums

Ya rowdy bugger!

Sassylassie
ITM, you need to gain a little weight. I think I can see through you.

cortez
i bought a bunch of tampons for the people at the office
i ate some of my words
i washed my one pair of pants
i went bowling
i told my psychiatrist not to keep calling me "hopeless"

FiveParadox
I slept over at a friend's house.

We played Mario Party 7 and drank Coke and ate samosas and had a good ol' guys' night in.

I think not
Quote: Originally Posted by FiveParadox

I slept over at a friend's house.

Yeah thats what you teens call it nowadays :P

Quote: Originally Posted by FiveParadox

We played Mario Party 7 and drank Coke and ate samosas and had a good ol' guys' night in.

Sure you did *cough* bull**** *cough*

Haggis McBagpipe
Quote: Originally Posted by cortez

i told my psychiatrist not to keep calling me "hopeless"

But she declined, on the grounds that it would be unethical?

darkbeaver
Working on my daughters newest old car, no compression, no oil pressure, no timming, no fun.