What did forum members do this week-end?

Sassylassie

House Member
Jan 31, 2006
Come on what did every one do this week-end? Me as little as possible yesterday, I had a fever of 102 and was cranky and mean to all that ventured near. I read two books. Today I spent 8 hours at an Antique/new stuff Action and I had a blast. I bought a sixties style tube chair that I will redo cost a mere $20,00 and a table saw for the other half. Hows that for excitement.

Said1

Hubba Hubba
Apr 18, 2005
Das Kapital
I sat down to study several times.

I also watched "Walk the Line". Excellent movie, I recommend it. But be warned, the movie assumes you know a lot of detail and doesn't provide it through out the film. Still worth watching though.

Kreskin

Doctor of Thinkology
Feb 23, 2006
I watched the Shaggy Dog, went to my daughters gymnastics, watched the sad sack Canucks, met with a client, went for a trail walk, and watched curling.

Haggis McBagpipe

Walks on Forum Water
Jun 11, 2004
Victoria, B.C.
The only notable thing we did all weekend was take a nice hike up a mountain. Things we were supposed to be doing: shopping (blech) building a storage shed (blech) buying a laptop (blech). The hike was great, and was made even nicer by virtue of being a procrastination.

cortez

Council Member
Feb 22, 2006
i bought a bunch of tampons for the people at the office
i ate some of my words
i washed my one pair of pants
i went bowling
i told my psychiatrist not to keep calling me "hopeless"

I think not

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 12, 2005
The Evil Empire
Re: RE: What did forum members do this week-end?

FiveParadox said:
I slept over at a friend's house. :)

Yeah thats what you teens call it nowadays :p

FiveParadox said:
We played Mario Party 7 and drank Coke and ate samosas and had a good ol' guys' night in. :)

Sure you did *cough* bullshit *cough*