The Triple-Dog Dare

Haggis McBagpipe

Walks on Forum Water
Jun 11, 2004
Victoria, B.C.
Alright, I triple-dog dare the lot of ya to each start a brand spanking new thread.

Turn down a triple-dog dare and, well, I just don't know how you'll live with yourselves.

I'm going to leave you to it now, and go to bed dreaming of brightly wrapped new threads under the tree. Tomorrow morning when I awake, I just sure as heck better not come out to find an empty tree. That would be bad. Very bad. :twisted:

Haggis McBagpipe

Walks on Forum Water
Jun 11, 2004
Victoria, B.C.
Well, Sir Cortez, I am damned pleased to hear it. While the rest of 'em roast in Hell for their sin of omission, you will live a life of great wealth and etc..

Not to quibble, but your butt fell off, didn't it??

Haggis McBagpipe

Walks on Forum Water
Jun 11, 2004
Victoria, B.C.
Hmm, well, I just don't know, I posted that last night, woke up this morning and do not recall seeing one new thread. That bodes ill for all, and you know what, come to think of it, I am not seeing a new thread by Cortez.

Okay, if anybody posted a new thread as per the triple-dog dare, they had best let me know here what it was, before the hammer comes pounding down. The Red Hammer, from the 98%, I might add. . . .

FiveParadox

Governor General
Dec 20, 2005
Vancouver, BC
Oh, wait, last night?

I was at my friend's house playing Mario Party 7 and drinking Coke and having a guy's night in! And that's the story I'm sticking to. : )

cortez

Council Member
Feb 22, 2006
Re: RE: The Triple-Dog Dare

Haggis McBagpipe said:
come to think of it, I am not seeing a new thread by Cortez.

Okay, if anybody posted a new thread as per the triple-dog dare, they had best let me know here what it was, before the hammer comes pounding down. The Red Hammer, from the 98%, I might add. . . .

Let me ASSist you Haggis in finding my thread...
In Fun and Jokes, search for the dead....

Haggis McBagpipe

Walks on Forum Water
Jun 11, 2004
Victoria, B.C.
Whoa, I have to say that Missile is the King of Accepting the Triple-Dog Dare Challenge! He has started a whole big whack of new threads today! Actually, it has been a good day of posting. You're all saved. THIS time. :twisted: