It's good to be king, if just for awhile

Haggis McBagpipe

Walks on Forum Water
Jun 11, 2004
Victoria, B.C.
If you could be Captain O' the Day of this mighty Canadian Content ship, what changes would you make?

Don your rhinestone-studded captain's hat, fire up your imagination (except you, Zoofer, you should always tone down your imagination . . .) and tell us, O Mighty Captain, salty sailor of the seven seas, what changes are on the horizon with you at the helm of the good ship Canadian Content?

Jay

Executive Branch Member
Jan 7, 2005
All my suggestions are dirty, and would be an abuse of power!

Jay

Executive Branch Member
Jan 7, 2005
Re: RE: It's good to be king, if just for awhile

Said1 said:
I see myself in a position of authority. Yes. that's it. It's all very clear not me know.

I could be King and you could be Queen....?

Said1

Hubba Hubba
Apr 18, 2005
Das Kapital
Re: RE: It's good to be king, if just for awhile

Jay said:
Said1 said:
I see myself in a position of authority. Yes. that's it. It's all very clear not me know.

I could be King and you could be Queen....?

I'm not sure what I was trying to say. not me know? :D

Sassylassie

House Member
Jan 31, 2006
I will be Queen for a day. My legal rulings will be: All males must present themselves to Haggis wearing a kilt. Zoofer will become one of my "Ladies in Waiting". Five will have to have fun for the entire day with absolutely no conversations regarding polictics. Said1 will wed Jay. Wednesday will now be know as Friday. Cosmo will have to post her life story. Ronan is now an Angel of goodness. I must rest for awhile, I should be working don't tell on me for being here.

Said1

Hubba Hubba
Apr 18, 2005
Das Kapital
Haggis McBagpipe said:
:lol: :lol: Man, you guys should form a committee. Five posts and not a thing decided. What kind of kings ARE you, anyway? :D

I don't know about Jay, but I'm a Queen. I know that much.

zoofer

Council Member
Dec 31, 2005
Haggis McBagpipe said:
.............. and tell us, O Mighty Captain, salty sailor of the seven seas, what changes are on the horizon with you at the helm of the good ship Canadian Content?

Capt Z heads to Ottawa to enshrine some changes in the Constitution. (CTV news and world report)

The good ship CanadianContent left sunny Surrey harbour at 4 bells. There was a dirty sea running and the wind was blowing due north.
13 miles from the coast the storm broke out in all its fury. Up in the brig Captain Z lay with a broken toe. Down in the forecastle Haggis and the crew were talking about mutiny, while on deck the members were huddled in fear.
All of a sudden first mate Wednesday Child ran on deck shouting "Man the life boats, women, Capt Z and children first"....
but fefore one boat could be launched the boat sank carrying 85 people to their watery graves.
Thats a lot of lives. 8O

Make that 94 lives as the ships cat also drowned. 8)

Sassylassie

House Member
Jan 31, 2006
If Zoofer is fish food can I be a Queen two days in a row Haggis? Pist, now I need a new Lady in Waiting.

missile

House Member
Dec 1, 2004
Saint John N.B.
As Captain, I would fully reinstate the "Rum,Sodomy and the Lash" of the good old days. There would also be a spirited debate on the virtues of keel hauling,too. Free cabin boys for all :lol:

Haggis McBagpipe

Walks on Forum Water
Jun 11, 2004
Victoria, B.C.
Yes, Sassy, especially since you sure posted the best dang changes I've ever seen. That would be a brilliant day, alright. :lol: So far, mateys, you've been thoroughly trounced by Queen Sassy! :lol:

Sassylassie

House Member
Jan 31, 2006
I have been making the boys cry since I was two, it is a natural skill passed down from my fore-mothers.

Haggis McBagpipe

Walks on Forum Water
Jun 11, 2004
Victoria, B.C.
Sassylassie said:
I have been making the boys cry since I was two, it is a natural skill passed down from my fore-mothers.

You alpha, you! You're defnitely fit to be queen. I just did my alpha thing a bit ago. Was walking down the sidewalk, came across about ten teenagers filling the sidewalk. Had a choice, either move off onto the road (there were no cars) or do what I did: I smiled, said 'excuse me please!' and kept walking. They fell away like bowling pins, bumping into each other, when they realized I was coming through one way or another, they were wanting to do something about it, but hey, I was the ball. :lol: They followed me for a bit so I stopped, and they stood nearby in a cluster. I'm not sure what they were thinking, but it wouldn't've worked, because, well, when you're the ball, you're the heavy. :lol: :lol:

Sassylassie

House Member
Jan 31, 2006
Haggis that happened to me a couple of months ago and I did the same thing. This group included all girls around 14 and they swore and cursed me but I just stared them down. I don't like being a victem, if its flight or fight I am going to fight.

Haggis McBagpipe

Walks on Forum Water
Jun 11, 2004
Victoria, B.C.
Sassylassie said:
Haggis that happened to me a couple of months ago and I did the same thing. This group included all girls around 14 and they swore and cursed me but I just stared them down. I don't like being a victem, if its flight or fight I am going to fight.

Whoa! Yep, no doubt about it, you are definitely going to be a big part of my Torture Rooms. An integral part, in fact. The Sassy Room, for the hardcore offenders. :lol: