Congratulations World

darkbeaver
Forbes announced today that this year we have produced one-hundred new billionaires bringing the total to eight-hundred. I was not one of them. Why is getting filthy rich a growth industry.

I think not
F*CK!!! Every year they do the same stupid thing and keep forgetting to include me in the list, what the hell is the point of using slave labor and keeping the poor poorer if you can't get the tiny bit of acknowledgement, EH?!?!?!

Haggis McBagpipe
Quote: Originally Posted by I think not

F*CK!!! Every year they do the same stupid thing and keep forgetting to include me in the list, what the hell is the point of using slave labor and keeping the poor poorer if you can't get the tiny bit of acknowledgement, EH?!?!?!

Man, it's good to have you back ITN.

darkbeaver, I wasn't one of them either. I'm beginning to think that forums aren't necessarily the path to great fortune.

I think not
Tsk tsk Haggis, flattery will get you....well....everywhere!

darkbeaver
Quote: Originally Posted by Haggis McBagpipe

Quote: Originally Posted by I think not

Man, it's good to have you back ITN.

darkbeaver, I wasn't one of them either. I'm beginning to think that forums aren't necessarily the path to great fortune.

Just keep working at it you can,t expect to get to the top easily I,m sure your work here will pay off big time soon.

Haggis McBagpipe
Quote: Originally Posted by darkbeaver

Just keep working at it you can,t expect to get to the top easily I,m sure your work here will pay off big time soon.

Definitely! I should be a millionaire within a year! A million posts, that is! Now, I just hope Andem realizes that Boss Mod posts cash in at $1.00 per post. . . .

no new posts