Congratulations World

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
Forbes announced today that this year we have produced one-hundred new billionaires bringing the total to eight-hundred. I was not one of them. Why is getting filthy rich a growth industry. :)

I think not

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 12, 2005
The Evil Empire
Re: Congradulations World

F*CK!!! Every year they do the same stupid thing and keep forgetting to include me in the list, what the hell is the point of using slave labor and keeping the poor poorer if you can't get the tiny bit of acknowledgement, EH?!?!?!

:D

Haggis McBagpipe

Walks on Forum Water
Jun 11, 2004
Victoria, B.C.

I think not said:
F*CK!!! Every year they do the same stupid thing and keep forgetting to include me in the list, what the hell is the point of using slave labor and keeping the poor poorer if you can't get the tiny bit of acknowledgement, EH?!?!?!

:lol: Man, it's good to have you back ITN.

darkbeaver, I wasn't one of them either. I'm beginning to think that forums aren't necessarily the path to great fortune. :D

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia

Haggis McBagpipe said:
I think not said:

:lol: Man, it's good to have you back ITN.

darkbeaver, I wasn't one of them either. I'm beginning to think that forums aren't necessarily the path to great fortune. :D

Just keep working at it you can,t expect to get to the top easily I,m sure your work here will pay off big time soon. :)

Haggis McBagpipe

Walks on Forum Water
Jun 11, 2004
Victoria, B.C.

darkbeaver said:
Just keep working at it you can,t expect to get to the top easily I,m sure your work here will pay off big time soon. :)

Definitely! I should be a millionaire within a year! A million posts, that is! Now, I just hope Andem realizes that Boss Mod posts cash in at $1.00 per post. . . . :lol: