Whats yer style, how do you dress?

caineroy
I'm a typical classic girl. I always wear plain cool top and great pants i'm a typical simple girl but when i get crazy hehe... i wear weird clothes

Champloo
Sweater, T-shirt and Jeans usually. I'll always wear one of my 3 pairs of casual white shoes. I keep it as casual as possible, but still with a little preppy put into it, with my ralph lauren pull over sweaters.

manda
If it's clean, it fits and I like how I look in it, I'll wear it. Love Baggy sweaters, because people talk to me and meet me, I'm not objectified, only when I'm comfortable with it will I haul out fitted clothes or dresses.

EastSideScotian
Well being an X-skater and a Hardcore and Punk and Rock and Emo fan......I am sure you can put together what I dress and looks like. Band shirts, and skate clothing a few Tattoos and a Fauxhawk...

Yea Chicks dig me, cuz my shirts are tight and i am a Gym hitter. try not to drool fellas....haha

(Iam not actully this cocky, but it was fun while it lasted)

If mY girl friend saw this post she would roll her eyes and say i need to get over myself...haha

Champloo
From what I've seen, most females don't really go for the punk/skater/emo look anymore. I mean, welcome to 5 years ago. Atleast in my area.

EastSideScotian
Quote: Originally Posted by Champloo

From what I've seen, most females don't really go for the punk/skater/emo look anymore. I mean, welcome to 5 years ago. Atleast in my area.

Well you are quite wrong. and the term is more or less Hardcore. Though I try not to fall into trends....

Oh.... http://www.myspace.com/onenonlyephxc

if u got a myspeace account, you can get an idea of how i dress, as for it now being in style...your quite wrong.

Champloo
I'm just saying, the "hardcore" trend in my area died out a couple years ago. All the kids now are wearing pink preppy collard shirts and such.

EastSideScotian

I'm just saying, the "hardcore" trend in my area died out a couple years ago. All the kids now are wearing pink preppy collard shirts and such.

I do wear pinky preppy shirts but they are small, and i dont pop the collard.

Basicly I can wear what i want as long as the shirt barely fits and I have jeans that are a good fit, none of that baggy gangster wannabe crap thats taking North America by storm....

Champloo
Baggy gangster crap is no longer popular either. Hasn't been for over 6 years or so.

EastSideScotian

Baggy gangster crap is no longer popular either. Hasn't been for over 6 years or so.

Id like to move where you are then, because its all over the east coast.

Champloo
West coast. And even when I was in new york about 2 weeks ago, I didn't see much of it. Maybe your neighborhood is behind.

EastSideScotian

West coast. And even when I was in new york about 2 weeks ago, I didn't see much of it. Maybe your neighborhood is behind.

Nope, not at all, I was in New York 3 months ago followed by a 3 weeks stay in T-DOT.....I saw tones of people dressed like me, hell I even went to a few showes in New York where there were street punks, but if your tyring to offend me thats ok, Iam not easily offended.

My friends In family in Toronto are actully in some sorta street Gang and they all dress like me. If your ever in the east side of Dundas look for some teens and young adults sporting white flags.

Champloo
I'm not trying to offend, you. I'm saying you're trying to be trendy, you aren't. It's outdated.

mimiki
i think the way i dress is about 70% fashion oriented and 30% practical. I want to wear something that looks good but i'm not going to take more then a few minutes picking out something. I use to like expensive things but i found that internet shopping can really cut prices.

For example: DesigningMe www.DesigningMe.org (external - login to view) lets you create your own tailor-made shirts for well under 60% of traditional tailors!

bignick
ahh yeah all you guys definetly need new clothes except the cat lover I used that 4 my wall paper thanks. I wear brands like G star raw ( made in sweeden) aswell as Junk deluxe not sure where thats made. Last alot of Ck under garments socks undies etc.