Five deadly minutes.

Haggis McBagpipe

Walks on Forum Water
Jun 11, 2004
Victoria, B.C.
Okay, would you guys please stop being so damn amusing for five @#%$$@#%!$% minutes so that I can exit this board for a few hours and get some work done??

Next person who posts even one funny or interesting item in the next five minutes - and by god I'm watching - is going to be tortured, banned, and turned into a pretzel.

MMMike

Council Member
Mar 21, 2005
Toronto
So the question is Haggis: do you like them hard or soft?

Pretzels I mean... get your mind out of the gutter.

zoofer

Council Member
Dec 31, 2005
Five minutes is up.
Carry on chaps.
Not you Rohan. You canna spel propalie and your grandmar is lousy. You kneed to take lessons from 5Par or the Haggis on how to con struct a sentince that is sensabil.
:p

Haggis McBagpipe

Walks on Forum Water
Jun 11, 2004
Victoria, B.C.
Yes, five minutes is up and what am I doing back in here? Rohan, if you have some self-discipline for sale, I'll take a six-pack of the stuff. In fact, I'll sell my soul for it. No wait, I'll sell Zoofer for it. :lol: That way you can torment him in hell for his remarks. :D

zoofer

Council Member
Dec 31, 2005
Gonna have to beat Said1's offer of $1.49 :!:

Thats a lot of loot for what yer' get. :?

Libra Girl

Electoral Member
Feb 27, 2006
Haggis McBagpipe said:
Next person who posts even one funny or interesting item in the next five minutes - and by god I'm watching - is going to be tortured, banned, and turned into a pretzel.

Whilst you've got him/her there, could you ask him/her for next weeks lottery numbers please? :twisted:

Sassylassie

House Member
Jan 31, 2006
Haggis, I'll watch your back. I will post something really-really boring. Today I spent the afternoon cleaning up dogs poo, the entire winters worth. Hows that for boring?

Libra Girl

Electoral Member
Feb 27, 2006
Re: RE: Five deadly minutes.

darkbeaver said:
Gambling is a sin and a long shot.

Libra Girl is suitably chastised.. and promises to mend her sinful ways.

But can I just use the numbers first, one last time? :p