I was just thinking.

Sublime
I think I think too much, do you think I think too much?

Dexter Sinister
Not yet, but you haven't been posting long.

It's hard to think too much, but there's an easy way to tell when you've arrived there: you think so much it paralyzes you into inaction. Posting here counts as an action, so as long as you keep doing that, you're okay.

Haggis McBagpipe
Thinking too much is not the problem. The secret is in keeping the brain cells strapped to the brain while thinking furiously. If they aren't fully contained, they can get blown off from the sheer force of thought. Try picking up a flailing, oxygen-deprived brain cell off of the floor. It is not something you want to be spending your time doing, trust me.

JoeyB
Just get the firehose out and wash the O.R. down Haggis... it's easier that way.

PS: Don't forget the chlorhexidine.

Libra Girl
Quote: Originally Posted by Sublime

I think that you think that you think too much because you think that you think that you think too much; if you think that you think that you think too much, I think that we should agree. I think..?

Just a thought..

Haggis McBagpipe
Quote: Originally Posted by Libra Girl

Quote: Originally Posted by Sublime

I think that you think that you think too much because you think that you think that you think too much; if you think that you think that you think too much, I think that we should agree. I think..?

Just a thought..

. . . and a thoughtful one at that.

Libra Girl
lol I just couldn't resist.