Video Game: 25 to Life what's the beef?

Jersay

House Member
Dec 1, 2005
Independent Palestine
Now with the video game 25 to Life, in America they are trying to ban the game so what's the beef.

It is a normal video game shoot them up stuff. And with the wanting to ban it it made me go out and want to buy it but Walmart does not have them on sale.

Is this some kind of right-wing, neochristian crap trying to ban games that get to shoot cops or something.

Haggis McBagpipe

Walks on Forum Water
Jun 11, 2004
Victoria, B.C.
Or a left-wing, politically-correct, anti-violence thing? It just struck me as pretty funny, because this is one of those issues that both left and right go against, but for entirely different reasons. Then again, I am easily amused.

Jersay

House Member
Dec 1, 2005
Independent Palestine
True you got a point, but I think it is a right wing or christian thing because watching it on t.v it had the name something Christian something Organization to it, I could be wrong.

But it is stupid, it really is, it is not the game but the person who perpretrates the action that is to blame.

Jersay

House Member
Dec 1, 2005
Independent Palestine
Agreed, but now if I want to buy the game, I've only seen it at blockbuster. SO I will wait because it hasn't said if they are banning the game in Canada.

But when you ban something, anything you want it more.

Haggis McBagpipe

Walks on Forum Water
Jun 11, 2004
Victoria, B.C.
Jersay said:
But when you ban something, anything you want it more.

Yikes, if we ban Zoofer, will the ladies desire him more? 'Cause if that's so, he is going to be beating down my door, begging to get banned. :lol:

Seriously, it guarantees that the game will achieve a cult following, and there will be some way online to order it, I'm sure. Maybe from Europe?

Jay

Executive Branch Member
Jan 7, 2005
Haggis McBagpipe said:
Jersay said:
Yeah probably, and if zoofer wants the women and have the cult following him maybe you should. :wink:

:D Well, first I'll see how much he's willing to pay.

You could come up with the money for that boat this way!

Jay

Executive Branch Member
Jan 7, 2005
I'll draw up the paper work!

(I knew this would work out)