Pub ghoul is a bottom pincher.

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
Pub ghoul is bum pincher

A RANDY ghost is getting cheeky with women at a pub — by pinching them on the bottom.

Staff have reported a series of incidents with the groping ghoul at the 115-year-old inn.

He approaches women working in the kitchen at the Cornish Arms in St Blazey, Cornwall.

Lisa Potter, 28, says she has been spooked several times since taking over the pub six months ago with husband Craig.

She added: “It goes very cold and then it feels as if someone is brushing up against you and touching your bottom.”

The couple called in local medium Gayle Force (nice name), 52, who claims the pest is a former chef.

thesun.co.uk

cortez

Council Member
Feb 22, 2006
I expect a lot of these ghouls are turning up in the London restaurant in total darkness!!!

Cosmo

House Member
Jul 10, 2004
Victoria, BC
RE: Pub ghoul is a bottom

Blackleaf ... one of my numerous guilty pleasures is that I love "Most Haunted" ... a ghost hunter show out of England. Those pesky spooks over there seem to be more active than anywhere else in the world!

Yes, I secretly love ghost stories. Hmmm... wonder how many folks here have had up close and person experiences with ghosts??

Jay

Executive Branch Member
Jan 7, 2005
I expect that when our good friend Zoofer passes, we will be hearing similair stories from BC.... :p