Pub ghoul is a bottom pincher.

Blackleaf
Pub ghoul is bum pincher

A RANDY ghost is getting cheeky with women at a pub by pinching them on the bottom.

Staff have reported a series of incidents with the groping ghoul at the 115-year-old inn.

He approaches women working in the kitchen at the Cornish Arms in St Blazey, Cornwall.

Lisa Potter, 28, says she has been spooked several times since taking over the pub six months ago with husband Craig.

She added: It goes very cold and then it feels as if someone is brushing up against you and touching your bottom.

The couple called in local medium Gayle Force (nice name), 52, who claims the pest is a former chef.

thesun.co.uk

cortez
I expect a lot of these ghouls are turning up in the London restaurant in total darkness!!!

missile
Being an ex chef,he's only testing the meat for tenderness

Cosmo
Blackleaf ... one of my numerous guilty pleasures is that I love "Most Haunted" ... a ghost hunter show out of England. Those pesky spooks over there seem to be more active than anywhere else in the world!

Yes, I secretly love ghost stories. Hmmm... wonder how many folks here have had up close and person experiences with ghosts??

Jay
I expect that when our good friend Zoofer passes, we will be hearing similair stories from BC.... :P