A wonderful time waster..

Cosmo

House Member
Jul 10, 2004
Victoria, BC
RE: A wonderful time wast

Oh man Juan, you are cruel. I'm hunched over the computer like a fiend now, trying to put puzzles together. Is this some plot you and Haggis hatched up to keep me from writing a mission statement? If so, it's working, you bad man.

#juan

Hall of Fame Member
Aug 30, 2005
Hey I think I've goit it beat. I just have to do another two or three more, maybe four....besides,...it's snowing outside.... :wink:

Cosmo

House Member
Jul 10, 2004
Victoria, BC
RE: A wonderful time wast

Ack ... I've mustered all my self control and closed the window. whew.

Glad you got the snow! We had it for a while this morning. Moche (our JR) was quite distraught that the nasty stuff was whizzing around our deck. I was whining right along with her. Poor Shell!

#juan

Hall of Fame Member
Aug 30, 2005
Now, would you get at that mission statement. We've been waiting since.?...since.??.....well quite a while now....

Haggis McBagpipe

Walks on Forum Water
Jun 11, 2004
Victoria, B.C.
#juan said:
Now, would you get at that mission statement. We've been waiting since.?...since.??.....well quite a while now....

Hey hey hey now, we can wait a bit longer. Maybe about 500 years? That should just about do it. I will visit your link as soon as I get caught up on the forum. That's ALL I need, another site addiction!

Curiosity

Senate Member
Jul 30, 2005
California
Toro

Sudoko may cause nervous breakdowns in sensitive people!! HA!

I limit myself to one a day - which is in the local rag - and that's it.

Mind you I am always waiting for the paper - these days in the dark - standing outside in the driveway....so I can get to it.

Now for Juan's little brain bender...... ONE MINUTE FLAT!! ....one minute for me to give up and quit! That's it folks.
I am not Mensa - I am Densa!