Canadian Content: Other Pages

Haggis McBagpipe

Walks on Forum Water
Jun 11, 2004
Victoria, B.C.
Hey, who here knows that the Canadian Content site is a whole lot more than just a forum? It is an amazing place.

Now, I could tell you all the treats in store for you there, but no, I am going to make you wonder.

Okay, okay, okay, I'll provide a link, but that's it. You have to click over there yourself:

http://www.canadiancontent.net

Tomorrow you'll be tested on what you've learned. And if you don't pass, well, you already know about the torture rooms. . . .

<edited to add: 'Tsk', the link appears twice, so you actually get two chances in one post to click over there. What are you waiting for?? Click!!>

Jay

Executive Branch Member
Jan 7, 2005
"edited to add: 'Tsk', the link appears twice,"

First day on the job? :p

Jay

Executive Branch Member
Jan 7, 2005
Re: RE: Canadian Content: Other Pages

Andem said:
Or just click the "Canadian Content" logo at the top of the page :)

That would be to easy! :)

Haggis McBagpipe

Walks on Forum Water
Jun 11, 2004
Victoria, B.C.

Jay said:
"edited to add: 'Tsk', the link appears twice,"

First day on the job? :p

:lol:

Oh, and yes, it is way too easy to just click on the link above, which is why I prefer to do it my way. Instead of clicking, I get into my mountain climbing boots, gather up my gear and a week's worth of food, then I TREK OVER THERE ON FOOT. By god, I do it the old-fashioned way, not like you young whipper-snappers who just 'click on the name', pffft.

Haggis McBagpipe

Walks on Forum Water
Jun 11, 2004
Victoria, B.C.

Jay said:
Your like a luddite then...:)

I am, I really am. You probably think, for example, that I just click on a message to post it, but you would be wrong. I carefully remove the post from my computer, wrap it in fine linen, and mail it in. You can ask Andem and Cosmo, they get reams of linen-wrapped posts from me each day, and they have to scramble to get 'em up. I like that part. The scrambling part. It always makes me smile, makes me appreciate being a luddite. :D

cortez

Council Member
Feb 22, 2006

Haggis McBagpipe said:
Jay said:
Your like a luddite then...:)
. It always makes me smile, makes me appreciate being a luddite. :D

there's a theory that the Ludittes's were right. That industrialization was proceding at an unmanageable, chaotic pace with inhuman consequences that brought us hypercapitalism/instablity with two horific overeactions --facism and communism etc;
I no longer consider Luddite a derogatory term

Haggis McBagpipe

Walks on Forum Water
Jun 11, 2004
Victoria, B.C.

cortez said:
there's a theory that the Ludittes's were right. That industrialization was proceding at an unmanageable, chaotic pace with inhuman consequences that brought us hypercapitalism/instablity with two horific overeactions --facism and communism etc;
I no longer consider Luddite a derogatory term

No, neither do I. We Luddites rock (well, ludditely speaking).

On a more serious note, that is an interesting theory, very much worth pursuing. Thanks, Cortez!

Oh, and YES Five, my quotes are buggered up too. I think they have reverted to Luddite-mode. 8O It seems somehow appropriate, really.

Curiosity

Senate Member
Jul 30, 2005
California
Chaos reigns

I gave up early afternoon yesterday - and glad to see everyone survived.

Haggis' Big Day and look what they deliver to her for solutions! Then Five's wizzie stick fails.

Whole place up in flames.....

Whoever put out the fire - thank yew!