Hey! You guests! Yeah you.C'mon in here for a minute . . . .

Haggis McBagpipe
Every day I see guests in the hallowed halls of CanadianContent, and I want to meet them, get to know them, so I'm anxious to get them to stop by for a longer visit.

So, if you've been enjoying the sights around here, but debating as to whether you want to sign up or not, why not remove all doubt, sign up, and get to know everybody here, they're a great bunch.

For example, one of our members, I Think Not, actually thinks so. Finder, another member, really does find. Green Greta, another member, isn't really green, but we know she's a Greta gal. Zoofer . . . oh well, you know, there are no words for Zoofer. You have to experience Zoofer for yourself. I could go on, but why not just join up and see for yourself.

<edited to apply some duct tape to a few typos>

Curiosity
Haggis

Zoofer is indescribable - but he does look like a mature version of Leonardo di Caprio! That might be of interest to some guests.

I think not
Haggis

My favorite moderator across 5 forum boards I post.

Cosmo
ITN ... Haggis is quite a gem! She only agreed to moderate for February tho. We have to find a way to convince her to stay on. Maybe share your cake with her? Anyone have any compromising pix of her we could use???

I think not

Cosmo
I'm not touching that one with a ten foot wizzie stick ...

zoofer
Quote: Originally Posted by Wednesday's Child

Haggis

Zoofer is indescribable - but he does look like a mature version of Leonardo di Caprio! That might be of interest to some guests.

Dang WC, I must of sent you the wrong Pic. It was supposed to be Wallace Beery.

zoofer
Quote: Originally Posted by Cosmo

ITN ... Haggis is quite a gem! She only agreed to moderate for February tho. We have to find a way to convince her to stay on. Maybe share your cake with her? Anyone have any compromising pix of her we could use???

I do, I do!
Here is the skinny. Thats me pouring the drinks. On the right thats her sunbathing on the picnic table. Those five guys ogling on the left are the beach patrol and taking a break I guess. Whats CTV noos helicopter hovering there for is anyone's guess.

Gotta get this posted before the censors black it out.

Cosmo
Nice job Zoof ... I've got it up in Photoshop right now trying to get it a bit clearer.

Haggis McBagpipe
Quote: Originally Posted by zoofer

I do, I do!
Here is the skinny. Thats me pouring the drinks. On the right thats her sunbathing on the picnic table. Those five guys ogling on the left are the beach patrol and taking a break I guess. Whats CTV noos helicopter hovering there for is anyone's guess.

Ha, well at least you didn't post the pictures of the orgy itself, Zoof. Probably would have needed a panorama-capable camera to capture so much frenzied activity, though.

PS Zoof, next time you serve the drinks, put the little cocktail umbrella in the drink instead.

Cosmo
Zoofer ... put yer glasses on man ... you got the wrong pic. I got it cleared up and discovered it's just one of your golf pics!!

zoofer
Heh heh.
First I stick brollies in the wrong place according to Haggis and now I see I mistakenly posted my golf pic too!

The hazards of getting old! Some call it senile decay. One wouldn't expect it in one's thirties though.

Cosmo
Ah, never fear young 'un. Us oldies are patient with the follies of youth.

Cosmo
Geez ... I think this thread got hijacked and has scared all the guests away

Haggis McBagpipe

No worries, you can't tread a thread if the thread that is tread is a thread treading threads.

Sassylassie
It would seem that the debates raging over good versing evil is more popular. I don't like to talk politics at the end of the day, it upsets my tummy and gives me a head ache. Now I have a thread to thread and hope it doesn't spread.

GreenGreta

and some members (kidding, of course)

edited to say : this is my 666 post. What do I win? A free satan doll?

Haggis McBagpipe
Quote: Originally Posted by GreenGreta

and some members (kidding, of course)

edited to say : this is my 666 post. What do I win? A free satan doll?

No way are we going to trust you with a satan doll. Maybe a voodoo doll of . . . hmm, Zoofer? Hmm, if it's of Zoof, it'd have to be a nekkid voodoo doll. Who would you like to stab viciously with many pins, Greta? Or oops, am I wise to ask that?

GreenGreta
Well all the pics I have seen of the Zoofster, I'm not sure I want a naked one. Plus I think all the women would hate me once I start going at it with the pins.

Do you have one of my boss?

Haggis McBagpipe
Quote: Originally Posted by GreenGreta

Well all the pics I have seen of the Zoofster, I'm not sure I want a naked one. Plus I think all the women would hate me once I start going at it with the pins.

Do you have one of my boss?

All the women, yeah, and man, imagine how Zoof would feel. Oh wait, no, he'd enjoy it.

Let me dig around the bag of voodoo dolls, see what's in there. Off-hand, I didn't see a boss doll, but hmm, I think I have a Jay doll in here. Now, if you recall, he was scheduled for a bit of torture, and he skipped bail big time. A little old-fashioned voodoo might just be the ticket for that errant boy.

Haggis McBagpipe
Okay, guests, we are anxious to meet you. You know, although you appear on our radar as 'guests' we can guess about our guests.

For example, I can see that you, Guest I, are a savvy, well-dressed dude who has strong views about the new administration in Ottawa. Join and tell us all about it.

And you, Guest II, are funny, you have a way with words and are itching to tell the great joke you heard just the other day. Join up and tell us, for heaven's sake. We are waiting.

Whoa, and you, Guest III, well now. I think Zoofer, our resident evil-minded man, would have a run for his money if YOU joined in. Do it, just do it. Let's meet you.

zoofer

As I have not formerly formally formed any introductions with GretaGreen, nevertheless I was pleasantly surprised when I started to experience pins and needles in my ears and some romantic visuals in my right frontal lobe.

Curiosity
Happy Valentine's Day Zoofer!

You big ole flirt you.... this is your day !!!

Gonna take you all day to connect with all your wimmin hidden around cyberspace!!! :P

zoofer
I'm tryin' Wednesday, I'm trying.

But there may be something to the idea that absence makes the heart grow fonder. So that snooty Ms Jones at the end of the cul de sac and Maureen Dowd are not getting flowers this year.

Haggis's flowers were returned with a brief note. "Return to sender, address unknown. No such number, no such zone." ?
I couldn't spell chrysanthemums so specified Dandelions instead. Do you think that was a smart move?

Curiosity
Zoofer

Haggis' name implies she would do well with Heather and a bit of Thistle!

Haggis McBagpipe
Chocolate is even better, though.

Poor Maureen Dowd, what did she do to be taken off your A-List, Zoofer?

zoofer
Quote: Originally Posted by Wednesday's Child

Zoofer

Haggis' name implies she would do well with Heather and a bit of Thistle!

I tried a bit of wolf whistle but she did not come hither.

Haggis.
Maureen Dowd has refused to attend my classes for LWPCAS.

Cosmo
Awww ... Zoof, I cannot imagine these women being so cold! I guess they don't realize what they're missing. Oh well ... more of you to spread around the Forum Harem you've amassed.

For you, Zoofer ... a special Valentine's wish from all yer chicks:

zoofer
Eeehoow. I will looking at the fairways in a different light now.

Notice that golfer has left the club face open. He could very well slice that shot into the bush and at least drop a stroke.

Thanks for the new wall paper on my desktop.
(Is that hexadecimal code for blue and red? I am into green for the next 2 hours so can't go and check!)

GreenGreta
Quote: Originally Posted by zoofer

As I have not formerly formally formed any introductions with GretaGreen, nevertheless I was pleasantly surprised when I started to experience pins and needles in my ears and some romantic visuals in my right frontal lobe.

Hey where'd you get that pic? Nifty. (I am GREEN greta, not gretagreen). The green is cause I'm Irish. The greta is cause it's the ugliest name I could think of. I am green tho, that is the key. (Sorry Haggis).

For the record, I am 5 foot 10, I weigh about 140, I am 37 years old. I have long (halfway down back) blonde hair and blue eyes. I have a 17 year old son (who is a real prick if you read around) and a 10 year old son (who is worse than the 17 year old). So Zoof, I don't know how you feel about that, but hey, that's me.