Concentration Camps Coming to U.S.

I think not

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 12, 2005
The Evil Empire
By John Newby
January 26, 2006

I've heard and seen many reports concerning detention camps that have been built throughout the country. Quite frankly, I viewed them with a bit of skepticism, not that I didn't trust the source or the information, I didn't trust the conclusions. The claims have been many and include information (including pictures) indicating some of these camps are built to hold as many as a million people if need be. While these types of stories are easy to fabricate and can provide plenty of speculation fodder to spread; the following news release should give cause for concern to even the most conspiracy challenged Americans.

Here is the word for word news release:

KBR Awarded Homeland Security contract worth up to $385M. (HAL) (By Katherine Hunt)

SAN FRANCISCO (MarketWatch) -- KBR, the engineering and construction subsidiary of Halliburton Co, (HAL), said Tuesday it has been awarded a contingency contract from the Department of Homeland Security to supports its Immigration and Customs Enforcement facilities in the event of an emergency. The maximum total value of the contract is $385 million and consists of a 1-year base period with four 1-year options. KBR held the previous ICE contract from 2000 through 2005. The contract, which is effective immediately, provides for establishing temporary detention and processing capabilities to expand existing ICE Detention and Removal Operations Program facilities in the event of an emergency influx of immigrants into the U.S., or to support the rapid development of new programs, KBR said. The contract may also provide migrant detention support to other government organizations in the event of an immigration emergency, as well as the development of a plan to react to a national emergency, such as a natural disaster, the company said.

If no one has ever heard anything about detention or concentration camps within the United States, the above press release would appear relatively harmless. However, if anyone is waiting for the government and KBR to come out and say "Hey, we're building concentration camps for all you minions," before they will take note, you'll be in those camps 'before' you figure it out.

Several items about this concern me greatly. First, instead of paying $385+ million for the next five years to build detention centers or so they say; why not stop the flow at the borders which would be much cheaper? On the other hand, if the illegals are the real problem and reason for building detention centers; why not cancel all jobs for illegals, stop all government payments to illegals and their off-spring and watch the illegal problem dry up like a drought stricken river. You won't have to send them back, they will leave. But that would mean that the illegals are the real problem being addressed, could there are other reasons for these little mini Gitmos?...

Secondly, what are these other detention center type projects? Maybe they learned something in New Orleans, maybe they learned that they needed detention camps in which to send people that lost their homes during this natural disaster. By having Haliburton (Man, why does Hallibuton get all the plush assignments) build local camps, we can herd the mindless little masses into them whenever a natural disaster or even potential disaster occurs. Not to mention NWO orchestrated disasters.

Now I'm sure that many will say, not to worry, no big deal or your just making a mountain out of molehill. Maybe I am, however I believe our country has survived quite well without detention or concentration camps for the past 200 years. Just not sure why King George feels we need them now? Wasn't there another country that built and operated a few concentration camps about 60 years ago? I wonder what little piece of propaganda Hitler used to convince the little minions to look the other way?

Color me naive, but when I hear talk of cages, detention and/or concentration camps, my mind usually wonders in devious directions. I haven't seen anywhere in history where detention centers and so forth were used as freedom enhancing tools. View this anyway you wish, but do so at your own peril. Consider yourself warned, what you choose to do with this information is only up to you.

Link

Haggis McBagpipe

Walks on Forum Water
Jun 11, 2004
Victoria, B.C.
Well, they are referring to detention/concentration camps for emergency situations. I'm sure such a plan has been in place all along.

The comment that 'our country has survived quite well without detention or concentration camps for the past 200 years' is false, to which the Japanese who lived in the US during WW II will attest.

Alberta'sfinest

Electoral Member
Dec 9, 2005
RE: Concentration Camps C

They're preparing for the worlds largest war, just like everyone else. Capitalism is topping out, and in the next 3-5 years we will enter permanent recession. A permanent recession will eventually turn into a depression, but this time we don't have cheap resources to rebuild with. This will leave us in a situation of mass unemployment, and total war will ensue as the have not nations, or atleast those that aren't self-sustaining, make an attempt to aquire foreign land and resources to feed their population and to rebuild their economies. The US is likely building those camps to detain immigrants of minorities from countries that will go to war with the US, mainly being asians, as internal terrorism would gaurentee a loss. All the rest of the people who will be unemployed will become soldiers, and be reorganized for a war effort.

Our populations grew exponentially right along side with capitalism. The reason for this is because as industry grew, we needed people to fill positions, and industrialization made mass food production possible to sustain this work force. Now that our economies have topped out and we're on the verge of a permanent depression under our current circumstances, everyone is about to become jobless. To make this situation worse, fertile land is dwindling around the world, and crop productions are also projected to start declining at extremely sharp rates.

There are only two choices. A, the wealthy elite of the world dish out mass amounts of money to develope nuclear energy, collectivize farming under state authority, and basically try to just get buy with no real end in site. Or B, they use their wealth to fund the biggest war machines ever and then use their control of the media to condition us to except the wars as necessary. The wars, along with the disease and famine that accompanies them would rid the world of the unwanted populous that was a result of capitalism, making it possible to create a sustainable society, including a sustainable economy that would allow the elite to regain their wealth. There would be no disease, famine, or homelessness, as shortages of materials and land would no longer be our reality. The planet would once again regain homestasis, and pollution would no longer be an issue. We would finally be in a situation to create the utopia that we've always wanted.

Now I ask you, from your observations of what is being done, which route do you think we are opting for? Endless poverty and having to become communists, or killing off the labour forces of the world in a giant war resulting in a sustainable planet. Things are going to get crazy.