How's the weather in your neck of the woods?

Sassylassie
In Nova Scotia we have been having a blizzard. In my area we have had over 40 cm of snow and highwinds. I spent two hours shovelling the rotton stuff but I saved the roof for tomorrow.

The Gunslinger
Heh. In central Alberta it's a overcast and minus five with barely a skiff of snow on the ground

unclepercy
This has been the most unusual winter in our history. Today the newspaper said, "It might as well be spring." So, it sunny, dry,
warm and gorgeous - about 67F.

Uncle

Jersay
When I was collecting my uniform yesterday, the rain was coming down like all hell on Vancouver Island. However, the CPl I was with was an okay driver.

Cosmo
Ah, the weather ... at the moment, it's sunny, warm, no wind. A couple hours ago, it was blowing like an SOB (took down power lines all over the place) and raining. Last night we had lightning. Like the old saying goes, if you don't like the weather in Victoria, wait five minutes!!

Either way, it's still paradise here. Haven't had to deal with any of that nasty white stuff this year, so I'm a happy camper!

Jersay
Enjoyed visiting Victoria and Esquimalt to pick up my uniform yesterday except when it started raining.

sha_zapple
Theres barely any snow on the ground at all The local winter autocross had to be cancelled, and I'm sure the ski mountain is having a crappy season