Happy New Year!

Borderline_Chatatonic
The best wishes to all for the year 2006.

Cheers,

Borderline_Chatatonic

no1important
Yes Happy New Year everyone.

Ocean Breeze
Quote: Originally Posted by no1important

Yes Happy New Year everyone.

from YT too.... may it be a much better year all around.

(gosh, I like your emoticons...No.1

anyone into making NY resolutions??? even if just for the fun of it??

Roy
Happy New Years everyone.....although a bit premature innit

hmmm.... my new years resolution..... stop dating girls under 20 and find me a woman.

GreenGreta
Ok New Years Resolution.

This year I am going to keep my mouth shut. I am not going to start arguments just for fun. I am not going to run around saying "Luke, I am your fatha" I'm not going to make really bad jokes at work. I'm going to stop being a pain in the ***. I'm going to stop saying to my boss "did you try rebooting?"(with a bad accent) whenever he has computer problems (he hates that). Finally, I'm going to start thinking before I speak. Hmmmm, wish me luck on that.

Let's hope I can do it this year!

bhoour
Quote: Originally Posted by GreenGreta

Ok New Years Resolution.

This year I am going to keep my mouth shut. I am not going to start arguments just for fun. I am not going to run around saying "Luke, I am your fatha" I'm not going to make really bad jokes at work. I'm going to stop being a pain in the ***. I'm going to stop saying to my boss "did you try rebooting?"(with a bad accent) whenever he has computer problems (he hates that). Finally, I'm going to start thinking before I speak. Hmmmm, wish me luck on that.

Let's hope I can do it this year!

is it possible , that we are related? My son read your post and thought perhaps I was Green Greta!

Good Luck G.Greta......

I'm going to get myself motivated ........and change my situation. I'm also going to try to stop randomly bursting into song, while out in public. My lack of tone apparently embarress my sons, and offends the my fellow earthings.

CanadaHolland

^^

GreenGreta
Wanna know the scariest part Bhoor, I've often thought you and I were alike, honest to god (or is that dog)

Here, make your kids cry, not only sing, but sing in opera. Nothing like Gangsta rap opera or musak style.

I truly don't embarrass my kid tho, he's bigger than me.