members.shaw.ca
Yes Happy New Year everyone.

Ocean Breeze

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 5, 2005
Re: RE: Happy New Year!

no1important said:
Yes Happy New Year everyone.

from YT too.... may it be a much better year all around.

(gosh, I like your emoticons...No.1 :wink:

anyone into making NY resolutions??? even if just for the fun of it??

Roy

Electoral Member
Nov 23, 2005
Alberta
Happy New Years everyone.....although a bit premature innit :wink:

hmmm.... my new years resolution..... stop dating girls under 20 and find me a woman. :wink:

GreenGreta

Electoral Member
Jun 5, 2005
Lala Land
Ok New Years Resolution.

This year I am going to keep my mouth shut. I am not going to start arguments just for fun. I am not going to run around saying "Luke, I am your fatha" I'm not going to make really bad jokes at work. I'm going to stop being a pain in the ass. I'm going to stop saying to my boss "did you try rebooting?"(with a bad accent) whenever he has computer problems (he hates that). Finally, I'm going to start thinking before I speak. Hmmmm, wish me luck on that.

Let's hope I can do it this year!

bhoour

Electoral Member
May 10, 2005
earth
Re: RE: Happy New Year!

GreenGreta said:
Ok New Years Resolution.

This year I am going to keep my mouth shut. I am not going to start arguments just for fun. I am not going to run around saying "Luke, I am your fatha" I'm not going to make really bad jokes at work. I'm going to stop being a pain in the ass. I'm going to stop saying to my boss "did you try rebooting?"(with a bad accent) whenever he has computer problems (he hates that). Finally, I'm going to start thinking before I speak. Hmmmm, wish me luck on that.

Let's hope I can do it this year!

:lol:
is it possible , that we are related? My son read your post and thought perhaps I was Green Greta!
:lol:

Good Luck G.Greta......

I'm going to get myself motivated ........and change my situation. I'm also going to try to stop randomly bursting into song, while out in public. My lack of tone apparently embarress my sons, and offends the my fellow earthings. :roll:

GreenGreta

Electoral Member
Jun 5, 2005
Lala Land
Wanna know the scariest part Bhoor, I've often thought you and I were alike, honest to god (or is that dog)

Here, make your kids cry, not only sing, but sing in opera. Nothing like Gangsta rap opera or musak style.

I truly don't embarrass my kid tho, he's bigger than me.