The Genghis Khan Genetic Fitness Test

Canucklehead

Apr 6, 2005
Come on Pea... fess up... what'd ya score? Huh huh huh?!

794, 690 descendants 8O 8O
- you're more genetically fit than 65% of the current population -

peapod

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2004
pumpkin pie bungalow
72,180. Not bad. You're no Mongol warlord, but to have that many copies of your genetic code running around 800 years from now is pretty impressive.

You're at the lower end of the scoring spectrum, but, honestly, when you consider that the cheaters, swindlers, and football players of this world are statistically best-equipped to create children, scoring low is something to be proud of. As you'll see below, some of your lines will die out, but nonetheless your genetic material will thrive here on earth for a long time to come.

A close friend of mine created a program to generate family trees for this test. It's based on your unique answers. We accounted for sterility, birth rates, death rates, disease, drug abuse, nitwitism, and accidents and came up with this, for you. Note that you'll have significant offspring with two separate partners; the second of your genetic lines is slighly faded to make the chart easier to read. The second line could represent either a second marriage or an affair:

Hehehehe, well some is a good guess, and some not eh? :? Correct on two marriages...nix the affair...nada on rugrats....nope, eating macorni and cheese and living in low cost housing, nada....I rather be fishing :lol: :lol:

Canucklehead

Apr 6, 2005
RE: The Genghis Khan Gene

Jebus ... you don't happen to own shares in Energizer, do ya? :lol: :lol: :p

PoisonPete2

Electoral Member
Apr 9, 2005
959,390 and for that I blame the grandparents for getting frisky after one of each pair-bonding died, not giving up after crawling from the wreckage of the latest relationship, and of course for my natural curiousity.

"so many people you just had to meet - - - without their clothes" Leonard Cohen