Drunks removed from Seniors home

Twila
Drunk Moose cause ruckus

Jay
The meat is already marinated in a nice apple wine....just slip it into the oven.

Twila
Hi Jay! You've been away for awhile! You back for a bit then?

Ocean Breeze
Quote: Originally Posted by Jay

The meat is already marinated in a nice apple wine....just slip it into the oven.

what a hoot. !! Great story........

(great to see ya back Jay...

zenfisher
Drunk moose in the middle of the room and she's stinkin' to high heaven... with apologies to Louden and Judd.

missile
It was just a matter of time before Bullwinkle went over to the Dark Side

Jay
Quote: Originally Posted by Twila

Hi Jay! You've been away for awhile! You back for a bit then?

Hi Twila!!

I'm back for a bit; we will see how it goes. Thanks for noticing. (You have always been one of my favorite posters around here)

Jay
Quote: Originally Posted by Ocean Breeze

what a hoot. !! Great story........

(great to see ya back Jay...

Thanks Ocean.

Twila
Quote:

I'm back for a bit; we will see how it goes. Thanks for noticing. (You have always been one of my favorite posters around here)

Your making me blush

missile
According to Yahoo news,it was a herd of drunken elk. If true,then apologies to the Moose.

Jay
The moose are always getting the bad end of the press even when we all know it is the elk who cause all the problems.

missile
Yes,people just assume that because the moose isn't the cutest animal in the woods,that he is a bad one. The only fault moose have is the unfortunate habit of walking into moving vehicles .

Jay
And charging trains during rutting season....bad moose, bad.

I heard a stat that says over 14 thousand accidents in Ontario (this year) have been caused by deer in one way shape or form. They are brewing for some bad press too. (but they are so cute, people turn a blind eye to them)

missile
Deer are cuter tho..and a lot lighter. Another reason why the moose is discriminated against[kind of the same as larger women in our society]. On the other hand,the moose is the symbol on our local Moosehead Beer..a tasty little brew

Jay
Saint Johns folk are very resourceful and never wasteful. They don't have wheat and barley, but there are a lot of moose around, and the people need beer. No one eats the moose head. Grind it up, let it ferment for awhile, and Boom, you have beer.

missile
So,it's deer season here and my brother in law has been out booting thru the woods vainly searching for a kill & came home to find a buck and two does on his front lawn. Too bad He lives in a heavily populated subdivision.

Jay
Use a bow.

We have a serious problem in the city of London Ontario with deer populations right now.

GreenGreta
Jay you live in London???

**** I was there last week. At the Lamplighter Inn in fact. Nice little town you have there. Very Friendly.

Too bad I missed ya

Jay
Yes it is a friendly town/city. Thanks.

Perhaps next time.....

Jo Canadian

Use a bow.

You'd have to be a reeeeeeally good shot if you do though, dropping a deer with one arrow would be tricky. Could you imagine having to chase the wounded beast through the neighbourhood with a bow, then carry it back when finally caught...I'm sure the police would have a few questions to ask

Use a slingshot. Once you bean one of them on the *** they'll be more likely to pick another neighbours yard.

sj007
i want somme of thoughes apples now XD
i wonder how the moose fared though

Ocean Breeze
Quote: Originally Posted by sj007

i want somme of thoughes apples now XD
i wonder how the moose fared though

would guess they had a bit of a hangover.......but survived to "tell" about it.

sj007
lol well done
ur a new one rnt u