Drunks removed from Seniors home

Jay

Executive Branch Member
Jan 7, 2005
The meat is already marinated in a nice apple wine....just slip it into the oven.

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003
RE: Drunks removed from S

Hi Jay! You've been away for awhile! You back for a bit then?

Ocean Breeze

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 5, 2005
Re: RE: Drunks removed from Seniors home

Jay said:
The meat is already marinated in a nice apple wine....just slip it into the oven.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

what a hoot. !! Great story........

(great to see ya back Jay... :)

zenfisher

House Member
Sep 12, 2004
Seattle
Drunk moose in the middle of the room and she's stinkin' to high heaven... with apologies to Louden and Judd. :clown: :reindeer:

Jay

Executive Branch Member
Jan 7, 2005
Re: RE: Drunks removed from S

Twila said:
Hi Jay! You've been away for awhile! You back for a bit then?

Hi Twila!!

I'm back for a bit; we will see how it goes. Thanks for noticing. (You have always been one of my favorite posters around here)

Jay

Executive Branch Member
Jan 7, 2005

Ocean Breeze said:
Jay said:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

what a hoot. !! Great story........

(great to see ya back Jay... :)

Thanks Ocean. :)

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003
I'm back for a bit; we will see how it goes. Thanks for noticing. (You have always been one of my favorite posters around here)
:oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: Your making me blush

Jay

Executive Branch Member
Jan 7, 2005
The moose are always getting the bad end of the press even when we all know it is the elk who cause all the problems. :)

missile

House Member
Dec 1, 2004
Saint John N.B.
Yes,people just assume that because the moose isn't the cutest animal in the woods,that he is a bad one. The only fault moose have is the unfortunate habit of walking into moving vehicles .

Jay

Executive Branch Member
Jan 7, 2005
And charging trains during rutting season....bad moose, bad.

I heard a stat that says over 14 thousand accidents in Ontario (this year) have been caused by deer in one way shape or form. They are brewing for some bad press too. (but they are so cute, people turn a blind eye to them)

missile

House Member
Dec 1, 2004
Saint John N.B.
Deer are cuter tho..and a lot lighter. Another reason why the moose is discriminated against[kind of the same as larger women in our society]. On the other hand,the moose is the symbol on our local Moosehead Beer..a tasty little brew :)

Jay

Executive Branch Member
Jan 7, 2005
Saint Johns folk are very resourceful and never wasteful. They don't have wheat and barley, but there are a lot of moose around, and the people need beer. No one eats the moose head. Grind it up, let it ferment for awhile, and Boom, you have beer. :)

missile

House Member
Dec 1, 2004
Saint John N.B.
So,it's deer season here and my brother in law has been out booting thru the woods vainly searching for a kill & came home to find a buck and two does on his front lawn. Too bad :( He lives in a heavily populated subdivision.

Jay

Executive Branch Member
Jan 7, 2005
Use a bow. :)

We have a serious problem in the city of London Ontario with deer populations right now.

GreenGreta

Electoral Member
Jun 5, 2005
Lala Land
Jay you live in London???

Shit I was there last week. At the Lamplighter Inn in fact. Nice little town you have there. Very Friendly.

Too bad I missed ya

Jay

Executive Branch Member
Jan 7, 2005
Yes it is a friendly town/city. Thanks.

Perhaps next time.....

Jo Canadian

Council Member
Mar 15, 2005
PEI...for now

Jay said:
Use a bow. :)

:lol: You'd have to be a reeeeeeally good shot if you do though, dropping a deer with one arrow would be tricky. Could you imagine having to chase the wounded beast through the neighbourhood with a bow, then carry it back when finally caught...I'm sure the police would have a few questions to ask :lol:

Use a slingshot. Once you bean one of them on the Ass they'll be more likely to pick another neighbours yard. :lol: