Help need in Suing Protech Immigration Consultancy(Fake Con)

ch1978

Nov 8, 2005
Friends,

I have applied for Canada Immigration thru the consultancy http://www.protechimmigration.com.

The agreement was,

the processing fee is : 1900 USD
Immigration fee : 550 CAD

if visa rejects due to some problem with the consultancy then they will return 1300 USD, as per the agreement.

In my case they delayed in telling the Visa status for more than 6 months,and at last it was rejected, because of not enough points. But while filing they told that, I am having qualified points for immigration. And from past one year they are not responding to my return money also. The receptionist will pick the phone and tells that she will inform to boss, she keeps on telling the same all the days, but no progress.

The address of the consultancy is :

Protech Immigration Consultancy Services Ltd.
7956 Torbram Road, Suite #209
Brampton, Ontario
L6T 5A2, Canada
Phone: 905-790-5662
Fax: 905-790-9377

Can some one help me in suing about this consultancy.

Thanks & Regards

Durgan

Durgan
Oct 19, 2005
Brantford, ON
www.durgan.org
RE: Help need in Suing Protech Immigration Consultancy(Fake

Sounds like a typical Canadian Business caper. Sor of like,"Your call is important to us, please stay on the line." The object is to out frustrate you.

Nobody to complain to, unless you get a lawyer and have the bucks to proceed.

Small transactions under say $2000.00 you almost have to forget it.

Great case for having friends in the Hell's Angels.

Try the Better Business Bureau.
http://www.thebbb.ca/complain.html

Durgan.

Ram

Nov 15, 2005
Re: Help need in Suing Protech Immigration Consultancy(Fake

hi, my application was processed by Protech Immigration and i never had any problem with them. Presently I am in Canada and working with ABB I have refereed many friends to protech. Some of them already got their PR and some are in processing. I suggest you to contact Protech Immigration and talk to President directly. I know these people and they are very genuine and helpful. They will surely honour any agreement.

All the best

livnow

Dec 4, 2006
Protech Immigration Consultancy

Hi,

I am planning to get my immigration done from Protech. Just wanted to get few details..

1) I have H1B and currently in US. How long does it take to get immigration papers done

2)How genuine are these Protech Guys ?

3)Do you get a canadian passport once you become a PR ??

Thanks for the help
livnow

zsazsa

Feb 23, 2007
Protech Immigration

Hi guys!

I was wondering what happened to your case... was it ever refunded?

I am tensed right now because I just started processing our case with them.

Any advice will be great!

Thank you!

Zsazsa

hermanntrude

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Jun 23, 2006
Newfoundland!
why would u bother paying other people to do the forms? it's not that difficult, you just have to spend a few hours compiling everything. the fee is a rip-off IMO

Anjana

Jun 7, 2007
My brother had the same experience with protech, they suck!!! I tried calling them and they never answer the phone, whenever I call it goes to voice message and it says would return an answer for my request within 1 business day but there 1 day seems like 1 year, I really advice everyone not to pay them and do things by yourself.

Niflmir

A modern nomad
Dec 18, 2006
Leiden, the Netherlands
I wonder if someone could start a class action lawsuit on the behalf of the immigrants to be. That would get their attention, might even put them under. The fact that they want American money is suspect right off the bat. Businesses like this should not exist.

May 28, 2007
Honour our Fallen
Actually this is a huge con going in Canada for years.
Recently some guy was in trouble big time for it, made millions.
When a new company was sued, guess who they found working there and found a paper trail leading to him owning the new con ....
It's huge...

Ram

Nov 15, 2005
Most of the time this type of blame is baseless and only to ruin the reputation of a good company.
If you wish to check about an organization I recommend you to go to authentic official sites such as Better Business Bureau or Canadian Society of Immigration Consultants. If you visit anonymous sites, you will find a lot of negative comments for all known companies. Show me a single great person who does not have enemies. And on anonymous sites it does not cost anything hence those who have nothing else to do find out time for baseless comments. Protech is a member of BBB and its President is a member of CSIC. They have thousands of clients and I am one of them successfully settled in Canada.

deepakmehta

Jan 31, 2008
hi, my application was processed by Protech Immigration and i never had any problem with them. Presently I am in Canada and working with ABB I have refereed many friends to protech. Some of them already got their PR and some are in processing. I suggest you to contact Protech Immigration and talk to President directly. I know these people and they are very genuine and helpful. They will surely honour any agreement.

All the best

Hi Ram,

I am Deepak and work in USA on H1B.I am also going for Canada PR through Protech Immigration.I would be helpful if you can provide your contact details, so that I can share your experience with them and in general about Canada.

Thanks
Deepak
mehtadeepak@hotmail.com

deepakmehta

Jan 31, 2008
Hi,

I am planning to get my immigration done from Protech. Just wanted to get few details..

1) I have H1B and currently in US. How long does it take to get immigration papers done

2)How genuine are these Protech Guys ?

3)Do you get a canadian passport once you become a PR ??

Thanks for the help
livnow
Hi livnow,
I am Deepak and work in USA on H1B.I am also going for Canada PR through Protech Immigration.I would be helpful if you can provide your contact details, so that I can share your experience with them and in general about Canada.

Thanks
Deepak
mehtadeepak@hotmail.com

asick

Jun 8, 2009
Stay away from Protech

I have a masters degree is MSEE with 6 years experience in USA, can you believe that got my visa rejected, or atleast as they say and now want more money to reapply?
Donot fall for them, they are scammers. I paid $1700 for the application, and now they want $500 more to continue the application as they say my case was rejected and they need to file from another state.Just file yourself, wish i HAD READ THEIR FEEDBACK AND STAYED AWAY!!!! didn't do my homework, Slipped once and paid a big price :( ......

SirJosephPorter

Time Out
Nov 7, 2008
Ontario
I was told a while ago by my immigrant friends that agencies such as Pretech do not give an applicant any special advantage. They have no extra leverage with the Canadian Immigration.

All they can do is complete the paper work for you. But I understand you can do it yourself, it is not that hard. It is really a question of completing one questionnaire. Of course, being a born Canadian citizen, I have no first hand knowledge.

But I am told that the fee paid to such agencies is a waste of money.

sajmalayil

Jun 12, 2009
hi

Last year i gave $1100 to Protech Immigration Consultancy to file my case (mine and my wife). also I gave $1600 as their processing fee. They didn't file my case and they didn't give my money back..if any one can help to get money from them i really appreciate...

Thanks
JS

Protech Immigration Consultancy is fake..taking money from others...don't approach them you want to file your case

Protech Immigration Consultancy cheating people..we have to leagaly file the case against them...

Last edited by a moderator:

Tintintintin

Aug 3, 2009
Protech immigration

Hello,

I did use Protech Immigration for my skilled visa application.

DO NOT USE THEM !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All that they want is your money and them they will disappear.

THEY ARE UTTERLY INCOMPETENT, THEY ARE LIARS, THEY DO NOT KNOW HOW TO READ ENGLISH, THEY ARE UNPROFESSIONNAL, THEY ARE UTTERLY IRRESPONSIBLE.

They messed up with my application because tey did not use my correct professional code, they do NOT respond to your calls, emails, letters, messages.

They do NOT send you documents you have asked for
I have to lodge a complaint with CSIC in order to obtan a simple photocopie of my application: even a donkey coould have done a photocopie.

THEY HAVE WASTED 2 YEARS OF MY TIME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DO NOT USE THEM !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

protechlawsuit

Oct 22, 2009
One of Protech Immigration's Modus Operandi is to market/ promote a product which is either time lapsed or nonexistant to lure innocent and gullible aspirants with a speedy/ fast-track Canadian immigration process and change the product after they get the payment from the individual (sometimes completely cold-storage the process) and then use attorneys to claim the credit charges when the duped aspirants dispute them. There are various other ways they are defrauding public with false promises.

We are planning to take legal action against this firm to stop them on their tracks to cheating innocent people and stealing their hard earned money. We are in the process of filing a Class Action Lawsuit against this firm so if anyone would like to share their experiences or join in the lawsuit feel free to send an email to us. You can email us at protechlawsuit@yahoo.com

There is a fairly good chance that the victims can recover their losses and save future victims from being duped by Protech Immigration Consultancy Services Ltd.