Nov 1, 2005
hi i'm new.

i noticed there was no forum section for atlantic canada :evil: :cry:
i guess there is not enough people here to have one

Reverend Blair

Council Member
Apr 3, 2004
Winnipeg
There's a forum section for the Maritimes, meitme. It's right under BC in the provincial section.

Welcome to the board. I think you'll like it here.

meitme

Nominee Member
Nov 1, 2005
well anyway i live in newfoundland and that is not part of the maritimes but i guess i would put it there. i worded it wrong i never payed too much attention i was expecting atlantic canada or each province on it's own.

you wanted a newfie and here i am. I don't have an bay accent though :cry: . i live in st john's and we don't do that kind of thing

peapod

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2004
pumpkin pie bungalow
Wow! a newfie, you will be expected to provide some good humour around here....we do have a board member that usually pops in after a bottle of screech...watch out for him...he be da man called fucci...as in vanni fucci 8O

meitme

Nominee Member
Nov 1, 2005
alex did you here anything that was just said. just post in the maritime secion.

meitme

Nominee Member
Nov 1, 2005
i'd love to go to alberta. the low taxes the NO DEBT. ALBERTA IS THE PLACE TO BE.

Jo Canadian

Council Member
Mar 15, 2005
PEI...for now
peapod said:
Alright already..you shall have your newfie forum..I shall contact the wizard and a wave of his stick will make it so 8)

You know, I've tried that about a Northern forum...But after some thought, I'd only be talking to myself. :lol:

Hank C Cheyenne

Electoral Member
Sep 17, 2005
Calgary, Alberta.
....yep meitme, Alberta is the most prosperous place in Canada..... the problem is that we need more people...too many jobs available....and not enough people to fill them.

....soo many of them funny maritime folk up north here working in the sands.....but if you don't like that kind of labor work then we got 2 major cities full of jobs and advancement.

...and Alex31.... I fully agree with you on our joke of a prime minister.....he just had no shame......

Ocean Breeze

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 5, 2005
Jo Canadian said:
peapod said:
Alright already..you shall have your newfie forum..I shall contact the wizard and a wave of his stick will make it so 8)

You know, I've tried that about a Northern forum...But after some thought, I'd only be talking to myself. :lol:

thats ok........we "understand"...;-)

alex31

Nominee Member
Nov 1, 2005
st.john's
there are odviously more than just 1 northern Canadian on this forum just like there are more than 1 newfie I know for a fact there are at least 2 Newfs myself and meitme and 1 northern joe canadian there is most likley alot more