Florida relocates!

unclepercy

Electoral Member
Jun 4, 2005
Baja Canada
Canadians will now have easier access to Walt Disney World,
especially for Saskatchewan and Manitoba.

One summer - four hurricanes!

I just thought this was funny and wanted to share it.

Uncle

Ocean Breeze

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 5, 2005
unclepercy said:
Canadians will now have easier access to Walt Disney World,
especially for Saskatchewan and Manitoba.

One summer - four hurricanes!

I just thought this was funny and wanted to share it.

Uncle

this is cute!! (and I don't blame them one bit!) thx. percy.

Reverend Blair

Council Member
Apr 3, 2004
Winnipeg
But they took over Plentywood, Montana. I hope they didn't do away with George the Deputy...he gave me a smoke when he was driving me back from jail.

Nascar_James

Council Member
Jun 6, 2005
Oklahoma, USA
Re: RE: Florida relocates!

Reverend Blair said:
But they took over Plentywood, Montana. I hope they didn't do away with George the Deputy...he gave me a smoke when he was driving me back from jail.

Jail??? What were you in for Rev?

Reverend Blair

Council Member
Apr 3, 2004
Winnipeg
I was walking down the street with a beer. They wanted fifty dollars ransom, but I didn't have it. Eventually they figured out that I'd lied about my age and shouldn't have been in with the adults, so George took the thirty-odd dollars I did have and drove me back to the trailer/hotel.

He seemed rather confused by the casualness with which I dealt with being caught with fake ID. In the end he took away one fake ID, but left me with the other.

I left my smokes with my partner in crime, although I did smuggle out the two fat quirlies that were in the pack. I figured there was no use in leaving drugs in the Sheridan County lock-up though.

unclepercy

Electoral Member
Jun 4, 2005
Baja Canada
Ocean Breeze said:
GL Schmitt said:
unclepercy said:
This, sure as heck, is going to spoil the beaches and irritate the aligators! 8O

maybe the 'gators will relocate to Texas??? Some good "feeding grounds" there......I hear. :wink:

Nope - Texas is too hot for gators. Those gators will be looking for a place to hide under cars in Sask. Suddenly household pets will disappear. Reports will come in about a woman losing her foot to a gator. A whole new business will begin - Gator Busters.

And when it starts to get cold, they are just like rats - they'll be in the house with ya. Animal lovers will have braces put on their gator's teeth, give them allergy shots, have their claws painted pink, and before you know it - GATOR WORLD in Moose Jaw.
:wink:

Uncle

GL Schmitt

Electoral Member
Mar 12, 2005
Ontario
unclepercy said:
. . . A whole new business will begin - Gator Busters. . . Animal lovers will have braces put on their gator's teeth, give them allergy shots, have their claws painted pink, and before you know it - GATOR WORLD in Moose Jaw. . .
Uncle
Yep!

Them thar 'gators better learn to grow fur.

Iffen they stay in Texas some dumb sumbeech will start a War on Gators! :wink:

unclepercy

Electoral Member
Jun 4, 2005
Baja Canada
Re: RE: Florida relocates!

no1important said:
Do we want a "Bush" living that close to our border? :wink:

Oh, that's not the worst of it. Just think about all those Mexicans and Cubans running across the border for work. And about how the retirees will be crossing the border for cheap prescriptions.
Before you know it, all the Katrina victims will be lining up to go to Florida, now that she will be safe from all those hurricanes.
Safety. Ah, yes.

Percy

Ocean Breeze

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 5, 2005
Just think about all those Mexicans and Cubans running across the border for work

which border are you talking about??? No one said anything about moving Mexico . :roll: :wink:

Aren't the folk in Florida mostly rich and retired??? :wink:

unclepercy

Electoral Member
Jun 4, 2005
Baja Canada
Ocean Breeze said:
Just think about all those Mexicans and Cubans running across the border for work

which border are you talking about??? No one said anything about moving Mexico . :roll: :wink:

Aren't the folk in Florida mostly rich and retired??? :wink:

Awww, no. Florida has a huge population of poor Hispanics.
Also, lots of retired people/not necessarily rich. The seniors will want to come to Canada to get cheap prescriptions, and of course the Mexicans and Cubans will need jobs. HA! True.

Uncle

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003
A whole new business will begin - Gator Busters.

mmmmmmm aligator......I haven't had alligator since moving to the mainland. I miss Pounders Restaurant....mmmmmm gator......