Can this be fixed

Ocean Breeze

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 5, 2005
GreenGreta said:
If you pick up your tv and throw it on the ground and it breaks, can you fix it?

Greta.......now you REALLY got me curious. :lol: Were you fed up with the programming or were you trying to pitch it at someone ???

or is this a "theoretical"" question?? :wink:

GL Schmitt

Electoral Member
Mar 12, 2005
Ontario
In a word, “YES!

It is a simple 5-step procedure.

1). Purchase identical television receiver.
2). Reduce original television set to smallest components (This time where they were originally joined together)
3). Reduce new television set to smallest components (Also at points where they were originally joined)
4). Substitute each component of original television set with component from old television set.
5). Reassemble resultant components into your "fixed" set.

#juan

Hall of Fame Member
Aug 30, 2005
Owing to mysterious property called inertia, a property that I have in greater abundance as I get older, my solution is a little simpler, and requires only three steps.

1. Purchase identical television receiver.

2. print the word "fixed" on small sticker

3. Affix sticker to side of new TV. Sweep old tv into garbage.

PS - You may want to keep old TV to throw around at your whim. Be cheaper that continually buying new TVs and stickers. :roll:

Ocean Breeze

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 5, 2005
#juan said:
Owing to mysterious property called inertia, a property that I have in greater abundance as I get older, my solution is a little simpler, and requires only three steps.

1. Purchase identical television receiver.

2. print the word "fixed" on small sticker

3. Affix sticker to side of new TV. Sweep old tv into garbage.

PS - You may want to keep old TV to throw around at your whim. Be cheaper that continually buying new TVs and stickers. :roll:

Excellent idea /plan. this would have my vote. :wink:

GreenGreta

Electoral Member
Jun 5, 2005
Lala Land
No I didn't stomp on it too.

I just think Monica should have never married Chandler and that is that.

I am buying a new tv and affixing a "fixed" sticker to it. I like that one the best.

Ocean Breeze

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 5, 2005
Re: RE: Can this be fixed

GreenGreta said:
No I didn't stomp on it too.

I just think Monica should have never married Chandler and that is that.

I am buying a new tv and affixing a "fixed" sticker to it. I like that one the best.

Greta......you made my day brighter......( amidst the rain)...... Ya sure take that stuff seriously , don't cha?? :wink:

Keep the old one .........should the urge strike again... :wink:

what a hoot. Have a terrific day........ :)

GreenGreta

Electoral Member
Jun 5, 2005
Lala Land
Manda and Ocean too, let's make it a party, I would love if you came to visit (kick the shit out of, throw, stomp on, pour water into the slots, whatever strikes you) the tv. I think I may keep it just in case the urge comes again. It was pretty fun.

Ocean Breeze

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 5, 2005

GreenGreta said:
Manda and Ocean too, let's make it a party, I would love if you came to visit (kick the shit out of, throw, stomp on, pour water into the slots, whatever strikes you) the tv. I think I may keep it just in case the urge comes again. It was pretty fun.

you got it.., just say when. :) :wink:

( have to admit........that this same urge comes over me......should I see the bushman on the telee. ........so far I have maintained by changing the channel. :wink:

manda

Council Member
Jul 3, 2005
swirling in the abyss of nowhere la

Ocean Breeze said:
GreenGreta said:

( have to admit........that this same urge comes over me......should I see the bushman on the telee. ........so far I have maintained by changing the channel. :wink:

I just like to break stuff from time to time...does the body good

Ocean Breeze

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 5, 2005

manda said:
Ocean Breeze said:
GreenGreta said:

..........and the mind too. :wink:

manda

Council Member
Jul 3, 2005

Ocean Breeze said:
manda said:
Ocean Breeze said:
GreenGreta said:

..........and the mind too. :wink:

for sure...especially when you have 3 kids 9 and under

GreenGreta

Electoral Member
Jun 5, 2005
Lala Land
If I had three kids under 9 I think I would be breaking stuff myself. Their little necks comes to mind. Of course, it is this attitude that keeps me from having more children. Yup.
God, Manda, you must be a saint. Or crazy.

manda

Council Member
Jul 3, 2005

GreenGreta said:
If I had three kids under 9 I think I would be breaking stuff myself. Their little necks comes to mind. Of course, it is this attitude that keeps me from having more children. Yup.
God, Manda, you must be a saint. Or crazy.

i'll vote for the crazy...did I mention that they're all boys? 8O