In my hand I hold.....

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003
In my hand I hold an invoice. Company irrelevant.

Pg 4 or a 10 pg invoice states, and I quote " This page is left intentionally blank"

do they not realized that by printing that the page is no longer blank? Why is it needed? Why must they do such stupid things? Is it that they like round numbers and without that page it would have been a 9 pg invoice?

TenPenny

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 9, 2004
Location, Location
I once filled out a form, and in one block was a statement "please do not write in this space"; of course, I promptly wrote, "Okay, I won't" in it.

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003
RE: In my hand I hold....

Actually it's a sat. phone bill. Globalstarusa. I may have to ask them about that........

zenfisher

House Member
Sep 12, 2004
Seattle
I wonder how upset they would get if you wrote on the same page ..." This bill intentionally left unpaid. You obviously have way more money than you need, if you can just send out blank pieces of paper stating they are blank... You obviously don't need anymore money from me." mail it back to them...but mail it directly to the CEO. 8O :wink: :twisted:

Andygal

Electoral Member
May 13, 2005
BC

On my provinical exams last June there were a number of pages in the tests that said "This page left intentionally blank". :D

Ten Packs

Council Member
Nov 21, 2004
Kamloops BC
Re: RE: In my hand I hold....

Andygal said:
On my provinical exams last June there were a number of pages in the tests that said "This page left intentionally blank". :D

Only the Educational system could come up with that....

"Those that can - do.
Those that can't - teach.
Those that can't even teach - Administrate."

:roll: :roll: :roll:

GL Schmitt

Electoral Member
Mar 12, 2005
Ontario
Re: RE: In my hand I hold....

Ten Packs said:
. . . "Those that can - do.
Those that can't - teach.
Those that can't even teach - Administrate."
. . .
Those that can't administrate - research.
Those that can't research - survey.
Those that can't even survey - speculate.

Andygal
, about that intentially blank sheet of paper, what did you expect them to do: draw conclusions on the wall?

Andygal

Electoral Member
May 13, 2005
BC

You'd think that here in BC they'd go out of their way to avoid using excess paper because people here are enviromentally concious. You'd think they'd want to play up to that.

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003

sure! you pass over that magnifying glass and I'll have a go at it.