In my hand I hold.....

Twila
In my hand I hold an invoice. Company irrelevant.

Pg 4 or a 10 pg invoice states, and I quote " This page is left intentionally blank"

do they not realized that by printing that the page is no longer blank? Why is it needed? Why must they do such stupid things? Is it that they like round numbers and without that page it would have been a 9 pg invoice?

TenPenny
I once filled out a form, and in one block was a statement "please do not write in this space"; of course, I promptly wrote, "Okay, I won't" in it.

GreenGreta
UPS, Accounts Payable girl.... They like to waste paper.

Twila
Actually it's a sat. phone bill. Globalstarusa. I may have to ask them about that........

missile
My Rogers bill is only 6 pages long..and all are filled

manda
Reader's Digest Sweepstakes, possibly the biggest waste of paper my hands have ever graced

zenfisher
I wonder how upset they would get if you wrote on the same page ..." This bill intentionally left unpaid. You obviously have way more money than you need, if you can just send out blank pieces of paper stating they are blank... You obviously don't need anymore money from me." mail it back to them...but mail it directly to the CEO.

Andygal
On my provinical exams last June there were a number of pages in the tests that said "This page left intentionally blank".

zenfisher
Maybe they were testing you? :P

Ten Packs
Quote: Originally Posted by Andygal

On my provinical exams last June there were a number of pages in the tests that said "This page left intentionally blank".

Only the Educational system could come up with that....

"Those that can - do.
Those that can't - teach.
Those that can't even teach - Administrate."

GL Schmitt
Quote: Originally Posted by Ten Packs

. . . "Those that can - do.
Those that can't - teach.
Those that can't even teach - Administrate."
. . .

Those that can't administrate - research.
Those that can't research - survey.
Those that can't even survey - speculate.

Andygal
, about that intentially blank sheet of paper, what did you expect them to do: draw conclusions on the wall?

Andygal
You'd think that here in BC they'd go out of their way to avoid using excess paper because people here are enviromentally concious. You'd think they'd want to play up to that.

snoproblem
Care to guess what's in my hand?

Hyuk, hyuk...

Twila
sure! you pass over that magnifying glass and I'll have a go at it.

GL Schmitt
Quote: Originally Posted by Twila

sure! you pass over that magnifying glass and I'll have a go at it.

Wear rubber gloves, Twila, you never know where its been.