Attn: Reverend Blair

Mad_Hatter

Nominee Member
Oct 14, 2005
Shakedown Street
www.myspace.com
I would like to take this opportunity to give Reverend Blair kudos for his avatar. I'm assuming you're aware Rev that this Doonesbury character was actually based on one of my personal icons: The esteemed Hunter S.?

mrmom2

Senate Member
Mar 8, 2005
Kamloops BC
You gots some of those giant prawns didn't ya 8) When i was in Cambell river they had 2 left and they were sold :x Oh they looked so nummy 8) I'm eating M+M shit for dinner tonight :(

Hard-Luck Henry

Council Member
Feb 19, 2005
peapod said:
momsy...guess what I am gonna eat tonight :p Starts with a P and I swear they look like lobster tails :lol: :lol: Bwhahahahahhaha.

So yer bin fishin', and you had to buy yer dinner, huh? :roll:

:lol: :wink:

peapod

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2004
pumpkin pie bungalow
They are huge momsy 8O 8O gosh! if you were around here I would invite you and yours over to chow down...don't be butter, I mean bitter momsy :wink:

Hard-Luck Henry

Council Member
Feb 19, 2005
peapod said:
I didn't buy my dinner :twisted: I am being wooed, do you mind! and if he wants to use prawns for bait...well thats clever innit???

Yeah, but a bit extravagant: A great big yellow mayfly would have done the job just as well. Or maybe a blue bottle. :lol:

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003
HMMMM, sea bugs!

we get some wonderful prawns here at my work.......I just hate beheading the little feckers. Mucho work for minuto reward

Reverend Blair

Council Member
Apr 3, 2004
Winnipeg
I'm assuming you're aware Rev that this Doonesbury character was actually based on one of my personal icons: The esteemed Hunter S.?

I'm aware, Hatter. Actually, I'm looking at my shelf and thinking I should likely get a new copy of Songs of the Doomed. It seems to be coming apart.

Reverend Blair

Council Member
Apr 3, 2004
Winnipeg
My bf dressed up as Hunter S. tonight for Halloween, I will post the pics once I get them! Smile

I was thinking of dressing up as Hunter. Then it occuerrd (check out that typo) to me that I should dress up as a six fingered fist grasping a peyote button. Right now I'm wondering how I got so old that I can't actually access a peyote button on a whim.

Think I'll call my nephew.