Attn: Reverend Blair


Mad_Hatter
#1
I would like to take this opportunity to give Reverend Blair kudos for his avatar. I'm assuming you're aware Rev that this Doonesbury character was actually based on one of my personal icons: The esteemed Hunter S.?

 
mrmom2
#2
What took ya so long Hatter
 
peapod
#3
momsy...guess what I am gonna eat tonight :P Starts with a P and I swear they look like lobster tails Bwhahahahahhaha.
 
mrmom2
#4
You gots some of those giant prawns didn't ya When i was in Cambell river they had 2 left and they were sold Oh they looked so nummy I'm eating M+M **** for dinner tonight
 
Hard-Luck Henry
#5
Quote: Originally Posted by peapod

momsy...guess what I am gonna eat tonight :P Starts with a P and I swear they look like lobster tails Bwhahahahahhaha.


So yer bin fishin', and you had to buy yer dinner, huh?



 
peapod
#6
They are huge momsy gosh! if you were around here I would invite you and yours over to chow down...don't be butter, I mean bitter momsy
 
mrmom2
#7
Ahhh but Henry you should see those things there fecking huge
 
peapod
#8
I didn't buy my dinner I am being wooed, do you mind! and if he wants to use prawns for bait...well thats clever innit???
 
Hard-Luck Henry
#9
Quote: Originally Posted by peapod

I didn't buy my dinner I am being wooed, do you mind! and if he wants to use prawns for bait...well thats clever innit???


Yeah, but a bit extravagant: A great big yellow mayfly would have done the job just as well. Or maybe a blue bottle.
 
Twila
#10
HMMMM, sea bugs!

we get some wonderful prawns here at my work.......I just hate beheading the little feckers. Mucho work for minuto reward
 
Reverend Blair
#11
Quote:

I'm assuming you're aware Rev that this Doonesbury character was actually based on one of my personal icons: The esteemed Hunter S.?

I'm aware, Hatter. Actually, I'm looking at my shelf and thinking I should likely get a new copy of Songs of the Doomed. It seems to be coming apart.
 
Hank C Cheyenne
#12
......Thompson is one of my favorite writers....I got his Hells Angels book here but I haven't read it yet....good this reminded me to get at it.
 
Mad_Hatter
#13
My bf dressed up as Hunter S. tonight for Halloween, I will post the pics once I get them!
 
Reverend Blair
#14
You should look beyond the drugs and guns, Hank.
 
Reverend Blair
#15
Quote:

My bf dressed up as Hunter S. tonight for Halloween, I will post the pics once I get them! Smile

I was thinking of dressing up as Hunter. Then it occuerrd (check out that typo) to me that I should dress up as a six fingered fist grasping a peyote button. Right now I'm wondering how I got so old that I can't actually access a peyote button on a whim.

Think I'll call my nephew.
 

Similar Threads

47
Dear Reverend Blair,
by Paco | Dec 6th, 2004
3
Unrobing Reverend Blair
by vista | Jul 11th, 2004
no new posts