Attn: Reverend Blair

Mad_Hatter
I would like to take this opportunity to give Reverend Blair kudos for his avatar. I'm assuming you're aware Rev that this Doonesbury character was actually based on one of my personal icons: The esteemed Hunter S.?

mrmom2
What took ya so long Hatter

peapod
momsy...guess what I am gonna eat tonight :P Starts with a P and I swear they look like lobster tails Bwhahahahahhaha.

mrmom2
You gots some of those giant prawns didn't ya When i was in Cambell river they had 2 left and they were sold Oh they looked so nummy I'm eating M+M **** for dinner tonight

Hard-Luck Henry
Quote: Originally Posted by peapod

momsy...guess what I am gonna eat tonight :P Starts with a P and I swear they look like lobster tails Bwhahahahahhaha.

So yer bin fishin', and you had to buy yer dinner, huh?

peapod
They are huge momsy gosh! if you were around here I would invite you and yours over to chow down...don't be butter, I mean bitter momsy

mrmom2
Ahhh but Henry you should see those things there fecking huge

peapod
I didn't buy my dinner I am being wooed, do you mind! and if he wants to use prawns for bait...well thats clever innit???

Hard-Luck Henry
Quote: Originally Posted by peapod

I didn't buy my dinner I am being wooed, do you mind! and if he wants to use prawns for bait...well thats clever innit???

Yeah, but a bit extravagant: A great big yellow mayfly would have done the job just as well. Or maybe a blue bottle.

Twila
HMMMM, sea bugs!

we get some wonderful prawns here at my work.......I just hate beheading the little feckers. Mucho work for minuto reward

Reverend Blair
Quote:

I'm assuming you're aware Rev that this Doonesbury character was actually based on one of my personal icons: The esteemed Hunter S.?

I'm aware, Hatter. Actually, I'm looking at my shelf and thinking I should likely get a new copy of Songs of the Doomed. It seems to be coming apart.

Hank C Cheyenne
......Thompson is one of my favorite writers....I got his Hells Angels book here but I haven't read it yet....good this reminded me to get at it.

Mad_Hatter
My bf dressed up as Hunter S. tonight for Halloween, I will post the pics once I get them!

Reverend Blair
You should look beyond the drugs and guns, Hank.

Reverend Blair
Quote:

My bf dressed up as Hunter S. tonight for Halloween, I will post the pics once I get them! Smile

I was thinking of dressing up as Hunter. Then it occuerrd (check out that typo) to me that I should dress up as a six fingered fist grasping a peyote button. Right now I'm wondering how I got so old that I can't actually access a peyote button on a whim.

Think I'll call my nephew.