Bodyworlds - Pretty Freaky!

MMMike
www.bodyworlds.com/en/pages/home.asp (external - login to view)

Went this show earlier today - some of the cooles **** I've seen in a while. They take actual dead bodies, drain the blood and inject some kind of plastic in to preserve it. Those pictures in old biology textbooks don't do the human body justice.

Hard-Luck Henry
I remember von Hagens exhibition in England a couple of years ago. He opened "plastination" labs in Kyrgyzstan, and in Dalian (China) and was accused of obtaining some of his body parts illegally. Nothing was ever proved (the tabloid press, as you can imagine, had a field day - "Dr Frankenstein", and whatnot).

Interesting.

MMMike
On his website, you can sign up now to donate your body when you die... coming to a town near you - Mmmike - in the flesh!?? Seems a lot more interesting than rotting in the ground.

Nascar_James
Quote: Originally Posted by MMMike

On his website, you can sign up now to donate your body when you die... coming to a town near you - Mmmike - in the flesh!?? Seems a lot more interesting than rotting in the ground.

No sireee. Not for me. I prefer to go with a conventional burial when it's my time to go.

GL Schmitt
Quote: Originally Posted by Nascar_James

No sireee. Not for me. I prefer to go with a conventional burial when it's my time to go.

I bet that when it's time to go, you won't have any preference.