Scam Warning!

Ten Packs
I hate people who send out too many warnings as much as anyone, but this one is important!

Quote:

If someone comes to your front door saying that they are conducting a survey on deer ticks and asks you to take your clothes off and dance around, do not do it!

IT IS A SCAM! They only want to see you naked!

I wish I had gotten this yesterday. I feel so stupid now.

Reverend Blair
I usually take my clothes off and start dancing around before people get to the door. From now on I'm going to start insisting that they examine me for deer ticks.

zenfisher
That's true...it is the reason the Rev doesn't get mail delivery Its the reason the paperboy runs to & from his mailbox.

missile
For some unknown reason,people insist I don clothing when answering the door

Frito lay
LOOK OUT!!! I have heard of someone passing off Wooden Nickles...I think its them two guys Pinochio and Gepetto. Its a scam!!!

Frito lay
Pee, Member them people "The Rotten Feckers" that sold you that house....

mrmom2
My wife got a memo from her comp0any the other day that warned of fake Microsoft service pack 3 thats floating around the web .I guess it installs a virus on your computer

no1important
you run microsoft mom? thats a surprise, you supporting the man, I thought you being a rebel of sorts would run mac or linux?

mrmom2
My next computer will be running linux No1 I got this one for free ,I've never bought a computer in my life It came with XP pro so what ya going to do

no1important
I run linux, used to run XP but Linux is more stable I find. I actually have two versions.

If you ever go to Linux, pm Judland as he seems to be the linux guru, so to speak on this board.

mrmom2
Yea I've noticed you don't seem to be to bad with it either

no1important
Seem to have mastered it almost now. It is a little diferent but Judland was a big help.