A Sukist, too be or not too, This is the Question

Frito lay
I have been plannig to be a Sunkist what are the pro's and con's....replys from Sunkists and non Sumkist would be muchly appreciated.

Frito lay
I don't want to spill my seed, cause I might go to hell so I kina figured this is a good option cause it is feckin hot there it will burn my seeds....

peapod
Wt????? would you mind explaining what you are talking about??

Frito lay
Quote: Originally Posted by peapod

Wt????? would you mind explaining what you are talking about??

All juce and no seeds

Reverend Blair
You realise that they'll poke a hole in your...ummm...seed sac, right?

Frito lay
Well Rev....you got the first con, I will make sure I write it down. Seeds really don't mater cause I don't plan on planting anymore crops..

manda
Just thing of the "Ouch" factor!...I think that I'd rather give birth to triplets without drugs!

Frito lay
Sure Manda, you don't even have an Orange Tree. Let alone any fruit.

manda
No, not soo...who bears the fruit there sweetpea? let me see you spout a watermelon from your grey poupon hole

Reverend Blair
Quote:

Just thing of the "Ouch" factor!...I think that I'd rather give birth to triplets without drugs!

Actually, from everything I've heard it's relatively painless. A little swelling and discomfort best dealt with by placing a bag of frozen veggies on your...ummm....oranges.

It's the psychological factor that seems to be the biggest hurdle.

manda
Quote: Originally Posted by Reverend Blair

Quote:

Actually, from everything I've heard it's relatively painless. A little swelling and discomfort best dealt with by placing a bag of frozen veggies on your...ummm....oranges.

It's the psychological factor that seems to be the biggest hurdle.

That could make walking difficult...especially if you left the bag of veggies in..... great conversation starter though "Are those veggies in your trousers or...."

peapod
hahahhahahha grey poupon hole! hey frito..hes a message for ya

www.dailywav.com/1000/willie.wav (external - login to view)

bhoour

i know a few, that had their seeds removed and, were out playing hockey, golf.......etc. by the next day............ one friend of mine says a few hours of discomfort, was worth it, because now he has a licence to #$%& ( his wife) with out worrying about any seeds......he just spills the juice.

Twila
oh, your talking about getting neutered!!! It all makes sense now.

My husband is neutered. He was fine after. Done in the doctors office, laser. No worries. No accidents. Yipee!