A Sukist, too be or not too, This is the Question

Frito lay

Electoral Member
Feb 9, 2005
British Columbia
I don't want to spill my seed, cause I might go to hell so I kina figured this is a good option cause it is feckin hot there it will burn my seeds....

Reverend Blair

Council Member
Apr 3, 2004
Winnipeg
Just thing of the "Ouch" factor!...I think that I'd rather give birth to triplets without drugs!

Actually, from everything I've heard it's relatively painless. A little swelling and discomfort best dealt with by placing a bag of frozen veggies on your...ummm....oranges.

It's the psychological factor that seems to be the biggest hurdle.

manda

Council Member
Jul 3, 2005
swirling in the abyss of nowhere la
Reverend Blair said:
Just thing of the "Ouch" factor!...I think that I'd rather give birth to triplets without drugs!

Actually, from everything I've heard it's relatively painless. A little swelling and discomfort best dealt with by placing a bag of frozen veggies on your...ummm....oranges.

It's the psychological factor that seems to be the biggest hurdle.

That could make walking difficult...especially if you left the bag of veggies in..... 8O great conversation starter though "Are those veggies in your trousers or...." :wink:

bhoour

Electoral Member
May 10, 2005
earth
:sign10: :sign12:
:ky:

i know a few, that had their seeds removed and, were out playing hockey, golf.......etc. by the next day............ one friend of mine says a few hours of discomfort, was worth it, because now he has a licence to #$%& ( his wife) with out worrying about any seeds......he just spills the juice.

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003
RE: A Sukist, too be or n

oh, your talking about getting neutered!!! It all makes sense now.

My husband is neutered. He was fine after. Done in the doctors office, laser. No worries. No accidents. Yipee!