Yo! My people!!

peapod

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2004
pumpkin pie bungalow
:p :p :p I just gots to thank all buds here at the board for all your kind wishes and support they gave me. You know who you are, and you ain't neocons! :?

My papa's kidneys shut down, scary stuff, a long story, but me papa is a frenchmen :p :p 8) so he's got the mojo!!!!! his kidneys are working again, so he can have his operation, plus we gots some steelhead we gots to catch. :wink:

peapod

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2004
pumpkin pie bungalow
Thanks grets, Ouch! is right! I had to sleep with my 5 siblings for two days! 8O 8O 8O 8O All night long, farting, moaning, dreams, toilet flushing, burbing, feck it was harsh!
Course I was drawn back to days long since past, but for old times sakes I punched me brothers in the head a few times. hehehehhe

peapod

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2004
pumpkin pie bungalow
Well I will print that off for him martin :p and take it up to him in a wee bit at the hospital. Hehehehehe when he had his cat scan and procedure to unblock his one kidney, he was surrrounded by students, when they saw his name, which of course a very french one!!! they started talking french to him, he thought he had died, and was happy that french was the offical language on the other side :p :p :wink:

Martin Le Acadien

Electoral Member
Sep 29, 2004
Province perdue du Canada, Louisian
Di a vous papa.

Le Mercredi en la ciel c'est "La Louisiane" avec le danser et musique Acadien. Boucoup Jambalaya pour tous.

Gald to hear he is doing alright, but I do think French is an official language up there.

Vanni will have to learn French one way or another!

Me, I gotta turn on the de spell checker.

Hard-Luck Henry

Council Member
Feb 19, 2005
:p Content de vous revoir, mon petit pois! Comment allez-vous?

:lol: Vous voir en bas la rivière folle! :lol:

Or summink! :dontknow:

Good to hear, lil' p.

peapod

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2004
pumpkin pie bungalow
Hugs! to my buds. Now where is my main man bigh :p 8) Yo! bigh check your pm's.
And momsy I already been fishing this morning :p And yes I did catch something 8) 8) 8) I will show you when I get back home :p

#juan

Hall of Fame Member
Aug 30, 2005
Peapod

Glad to hear you Dad is coming along better.

Do I understand you caught one of those mythical Steelheads? I've never seen one myself. I've fished for them many times but never caught any.

TTYS

mrmom2

Senate Member
Mar 8, 2005
Kamloops BC
Pea give Nascar credit at least he's not rood like the other neocons that lurk around here .I like Nascar he at least trys to put up a good arguement . :wink:

peapod

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2004
pumpkin pie bungalow
Well woop de do you you :? As you can see I am back :twisted: And I am my sweet self, you gots a problem with that? Uh? Well do ya boy :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: