Have a great Weekend all

mrmom2
I hope everybody has a great weekend .I gets to go to work Lightning strike at Quesnel mill has shut her down big troubles So have a great weekend all see ya when I gets let out of the asylum

Ocean Breeze
Quote: Originally Posted by mrmom2

I hope everybody has a great weekend .I gets to go to work Lightning strike at Quesnel mill has shut her down big troubles So have a great weekend all see ya when I gets let out of the asylum

well......make the most of your working weekend. Will be thinking of ya. (sorta ....

cheers ......

( Sounds like you got a mother nature problem too...... Dang.!!.. Hope all is resolved soon and effectively...)

no1important
Have fun in Quesnel. Last time I was there I was so drunk I woke up on a bench along the river somehow. ha ha That was 7 years ago. Quesnel is a nice little town though.

I see mom, Sunpeaks got snow last night/ this morning

mrmom2
It s been snowing up in the high mountains for about a week and a half no1 I've been wrenching away on my new mountain rocket for 2 weeks now .Its almost ready for its heart now I gots to find one it needs to be about 180 to 200 hp.If I find what I'm looking for I should be able to climb anything around here

bevvyd
Sucks you gotta work this weekend. It's supposed to be nice though, but down to 3 in the evening. Brrrr.

So what exactly happened? was it a fire? or a lightening strike?

mrmom2
It was a lightening strike bevvyd screwed up there electrical system so they had to shut her down .I love working weekends double time Long shifts too there always in a hurry

manda
Have a great weekend, I will be doing everything in my power to stay far far away from a computer!

bevvyd
I gotta build some steps out of stone so I can tell you right now my arms and back will be sore by Sunday. But I understand cold is good for the muscles so I bought lots of beer.

mrmom2
Are you building it or did you hire a contractor ?If you hired one i hope his name isn;t Shannon

peapod
Heya momsy, just think about all those greenbacks eh?? Me self I will be laying in my parents hammock, and doing some fishing...and chillin with frito and the rest of his Clan funny innit, gotta still hangout with the childhood pals, even if you don't like em. :P :P ..just kiddin

mrmom2
How is the fishing Pea has it got any better

Vanni Fucci
Hey Momsy...quit yer whinin'...I work most every weekend... :P

mrmom2
Who's whining i love working weekends Lets me take days off during the week .One 12 hr shift on the weekend is three full days off with pay Bring it on

Reverend Blair
Quote:

I gotta build some steps out of stone so I can tell you right now my arms and back will be sore by Sunday. But I understand cold is good for the muscles so I bought lots of beer.

With that kind of understanding, you could be a professional contractor, Bevvy.

I have to mow and, assuming I can track down the big ladder, put up some shingles. Actually, if I can track down the big ladder, I can likely get some help with the shingles. Of course then I'll have to share my beer.

peapod
Well momsy, I have not really been fishing at all, but this weekend I will bite the bullet and go out with that nasty brother He's got the boat, I hates listening to the white stripes when I am fishing...cept maybe the squrriel song... but I tell momsy...soon!!! it will be fishing every weekend on a river, I gots a few mama's that want to learn to fish How's about you momsy?? what you been fishing...I gots to send you the fishing forum I visit...momsy its bloody nasty over there

mrmom2
No I haven't been in a while and my neighbor has been harrasing me to take him to my secret lake .I hope I get a chance to take him before it freezes this year

peapod
Secret lake wots this about than??...I loves secret lakes momsy...what goes on at this here secret lake eh? :P

Vanni Fucci
Moloch worship, no doubt...

mrmom2
Let me tells ya what happens there We catch freakin huge rainbow trout there . Its not on any maps it dosen't have a name .No1 knows the area but I don't think hes knows about the lake not many do

no1important
I used to know one that my father, my uncle Ernie and your father in law and brother inlaws knew about. But maybe not this one. I do know some lakes not on map (out past westsyde way) that have lots of bows. It was a bit of a hike in, but also had some big whitefish in it as well.

Next time I come to Kamloops mom we should do some fishing.

BTW- How was Quesnel? Did you visit any local watering holes?

peapod
Heya momsy :P how was your shut?? ya we all gots a secret lake Rainbow trout eh? nice momsy. So anything exciting on your workin weekend.

mrmom2
Pure fecking hell is what it was Pea The bloody kiln was plugged solid with hardened lime Jack hammers and goon spoons were the order of the weekend Rela nice enviroment to spend 24 hrs in I least I didn't get burned a few of the crew got some small ones .Thats the filthiest mill I ever been in a fecking enviromental disaster .I don't know how they get away with this ****

peapod
Thats easy momsy...look who is running the show...that fecker campbell

mrmom2
Its a complete mess with toxic crap running all over the place Pea yuck .We should be in there cleaning like crazy but no that would cost the mill to much .What a joke