happypuppy

peapod

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2004
pumpkin pie bungalow
Happypuppy has never been to a message board or forum. So here is a thread for you happypuppy you can post your questions and what not, everyone will be happy to help you. Especially the critter people....Happypuppy loves critters :p

Cosmo

House Member
Jul 10, 2004
Victoria, BC
Not goldfish ... anyone can do that ... I won't spill the body parts, but let's say Vanni scare me 8O 8O 8O ... in a titilating sort of way :wink:

Cosmo

House Member
Jul 10, 2004
Victoria, BC
:newb: HappyPuppy ... Welcome! :wave:

Peapod dragged me here as well and now the first thing I do when I wake up and last thing I do before sleeping is check the forum. You'll be addicted in no time!

I don't think we've met yet ... Pea and I have been friends for decades but I she has a whole stash of buddies I haven't encountered yet. From what she has said, you are one of the sane contingent. ;)

Enjoy the forum but always remember the rules: No talking about Pea's brain, don't poke Vanni with sharp sticks and always bring me chocolate. ;) Enjoy!

(Note: Pea keeps trying to reword my post! I'm going to beat her with her own wizard stick one of these days!)

no1important

Time Out
Jan 9, 2003
Vancouver
members.shaw.ca
Rabbit? I eat rabbit or used to when I hunted, I used to make hamburger out of them or stew. Very tasty! But tonight I am having Duck for dinner.

If he ate a frog, nothing wrong with that. But lizard may be tasty too. I know people that have eaten snake, so.........

peapod

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2004
pumpkin pie bungalow
I can't say.... :x tis vanni's tale of the dark side...maybe he will tell it when he gets back from the park...wonder if he is wearing that raincoat... :p