happypuppy

peapod
Happypuppy has never been to a message board or forum. So here is a thread for you happypuppy you can post your questions and what not, everyone will be happy to help you. Especially the critter people....Happypuppy loves critters :P

manda
I have kitties, what critters do you have?

Vanni Fucci
I ate a critter once...ask Cosmo about it sometime... :P

manda
Quote: Originally Posted by Vanni Fucci

I ate a critter once...ask Cosmo about it sometime... :P

Oi! i hope that t'was a goldfish

peapod
no it wasn't.....go bigger

Cosmo
Not goldfish ... anyone can do that ... I won't spill the body parts, but let's say Vanni scare me ... in a titilating sort of way

Cosmo
HappyPuppy ... Welcome!

Peapod dragged me here as well and now the first thing I do when I wake up and last thing I do before sleeping is check the forum. You'll be addicted in no time!

I don't think we've met yet ... Pea and I have been friends for decades but I she has a whole stash of buddies I haven't encountered yet. From what she has said, you are one of the sane contingent.

Enjoy the forum but always remember the rules: No talking about Pea's brain, don't poke Vanni with sharp sticks and always bring me chocolate. Enjoy!

(Note: Pea keeps trying to reword my post! I'm going to beat her with her own wizard stick one of these days!)

manda
I'd like in on that whole "bringing me chocolate" deal. Where can I sign up?

manda
Quote: Originally Posted by Cosmo

Not goldfish ... anyone can do that ... I won't spill the body parts, but let's say Vanni scare me ... in a titilating sort of way

Are we talking guinea pig here?

fubbleskag
lol a real geek

Cosmo
Manda ... no fur, but same number of legs. And that's all I'm saying!

manda
Quote: Originally Posted by Cosmo

Manda ... no fur, but same number of legs. And that's all I'm saying!

Shame Vanni!, a hairless rat? Twinks, hide Scarlet nohara!

peapod
I will give you a hint mandy....a certain telus commerical

manda
oh no! Bleag! the frog, or the lizard, all the same, eeewwww

no1important
Rabbit? I eat rabbit or used to when I hunted, I used to make hamburger out of them or stew. Very tasty! But tonight I am having Duck for dinner.

If he ate a frog, nothing wrong with that. But lizard may be tasty too. I know people that have eaten snake, so.........

peapod
I can't say.... tis vanni's tale of the dark side...maybe he will tell it when he gets back from the park...wonder if he is wearing that raincoat... :P

no new posts