Meet my nephew!

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003
He was born at 10:00am this morning. Matthew Jordan 7lbs 8oz.

No pictures yet. Waiting for his father to go home and email them.

Yay me! I have a new nephew!

no1important

Time Out
Jan 9, 2003
Vancouver
members.shaw.ca
Congragulations!

Is he your first?

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003
no, he's my 3rd actually. It's just so darn exciting. A small bundle I can spoil and send home! I love it!

Thanks for the congratulations. You'll probably get sick of hearing me extolling the brilliance of my newest nephew. lol

no1important

Time Out
Jan 9, 2003
Vancouver
members.shaw.ca
I know it is exciting. I have 2 nieces and 6 nephews between 4 and 9. I have no children of my own yet but it nice to borrow my siblings kids. Its amazing how one can rediscover their childhood ha. Its fun doing things with them that I liked doing when I was younger.

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003
Thanks Vanni!

No1, I hear ya there. Being around young children makes it alright to act immature and have fun. I'd never play on the swing sets by myself (unless really drunk, but that's another story) but with my daughter we can both go and swing.

I'll be able to play really bad hockey, baseball, and tag with this nephew and not look like a TOTAl tard doing it. Can't wait. He better hurry up and get to walking~! lol

Haggis McBagpipe

Walks on Forum Water
Jun 11, 2004
Victoria, B.C.
Re: RE: Meet my nephew!

Twila, that is very cool... not just that you have a new nephew, but that the new arrival has such a caring aunt. He will be very fortunate to have you. All to often today the only people really excited about a new baby are the parents, and that's a shame.

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003
All to often today the only people really excited about a new baby are the parents, and that's a shame.

Well I think that if it was my fiance's daughter having the baby I might not be as excited. No. Wait. I'd still be excited about the baby, just not that my fiance is now a grandpa! There's a line that must be drawn....that line is sleeping with somebodies grandpa! lol J/k

I love babies. I'd have had a gaggle more myself unfortunately I can't afford them.

Haggis McBagpipe

Walks on Forum Water
Jun 11, 2004
Victoria, B.C.
Re: RE: Meet my nephew!

Twila said:
There's a line that must be drawn....that line is sleeping with somebodies grandpa! lol

I'm going to be doing that in three months or so, sleeping with an damned old granddaddy. Then again, he, the poor bastard, is going to be sleeping with a granny. :cool: A gritty one at that.

bevvyd

Electoral Member
Jul 29, 2004
Mission, BC
Congrats Twinks. I can hardly wait til there are more babies in the family, it's been such a long time since swings and balls were hours and hours of fun.